Page 1 of 1

Players on world map

Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:46 am
by GalinGeorgij021
I have a question about search world map players. I new in this game and i start today play this game. I have a rank Noob. What mean when I see a players on world map and they have reputation 0. Maybe this is fake players? And second question how can i know is the player which i want hack online or not. And when he was last time in game? :?:

Re: Players on world map

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:41 am
by Luminaar
GalinGeorgij021 wrote: I have a question about search world map players. I new in this game and i start today play this game.
Welcome to the Cyberwar! :D
GalinGeorgij021 wrote:I have a rank Noob. What mean when I see a players on world map and they have reputation 0. Maybe this is fake players?
The Noob Rank is assigned to all players between 0 and 500 Reputation. Players primarily gain Reputation when succeeding at hacks, and lose Reputation when other players succeed against them. Networks that have 0 reputation are generally receiving more attacks than they are making.
GalinGeorgij021 wrote:And second question how can i know is the player which i want hack online or not. And when he was last time in game? :?:
Player activity is not available between players, although limited information is available when connecting to Facebook (see below.) In general however, if a player is online, you won't be able to hack them! Online players won't show up when a search is made, and you'll receive a message saying that their network is unavailable if you try to hack them while they're online.

If you're looking for a specific person, the best option is to add them as a Facebook friend, and connect your network to us via Facebook. This will add all your Hackers friends to your "Friends" list, and allow you to simulate against their network and view their hack/activity log.