Suggestions:For New Programs and Nodes

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Albus Belmont

Suggestions:For New Programs and Nodes

Post by Albus Belmont » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:59 am

Foremost i want to apologize if any of these ideas where said and also for being a little selfish for making an idea thread. For those who spent time to humour me, I thank you.

Lets begin:
I feel that there should be an equality in both brute and stealth hacking so my Programs are mostly for stealth.

+Program Intercepter
Program infects security and takes over node ability untill retaken,for example when this program is installed after an access on a turret,the turret will turn against the host network other example if scanner is infected network dectection is decreased by that scanner lv instead of plus 110% its -110% making the access lv1 128 detection to 62 or thing like that...

Cost 150-300 / install time 8sec / detection 200
Program cap 0 or 1/space 8

+Program Armadillo
Stealth Shielding program that repairs base node firewall and selfdestructs when destroyed damaging all near by nodes including friendly
Cost25-50 / install time 3sec / detection 50
Shield 300 / repair 5% / blast 50 / space 3

+Program Viper
Program that can start attacking nodes in stealth
With self repair coding
Cost 15-25 / install time .5 sec/ detection 12
Damage 17 / space 1

+Node Sentinel
Node is always active spread its anti stealth software to other friendly nodes works like the guardian,but spreads more quickly

Filter 20-35% / detection 100-200 / node cap 3
/ program cap 4

+Node Jackhammer
Node install an anti shielding code that pierce shielding program that protect an hostile node spreads like sentry and stacks with sentry

Damage 7-15 / pierce 5-15% / node cap 3 / program cap 4

Well thats all that my noggin has thought up, thank you for your time and please i would like your thoughts or criticism.
Happy Hacking!
Last edited by Albus Belmont on Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
Castlevania Fan + Dark Souls Fan = Certified Masochist :lol:

IGN:Albus_Belmont
REP:700+

For those who I hacked thanks for the donation I'll put it to good use ;)

Barons

Re: Suggestions:For New Programs and Nodes

Post by Barons » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:27 am

Yay more stuff please!

Love those ideas, I've just now got into stealth hacking and it's a lot of fun. However I've heard it becomes a less viable options later in the game when folks have lvl 8+ sensors. These new programs sound like they'd definitely spice things up.

kingofsnipers

Post by kingofsnipers » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:32 am

Well good idea in adding more programs later in the game.
And yes it gets harder to stealth hack later, but if you upgrade your stealth programs, you can still do it effectively.
Level: 42
Rep: 350-450
I am noob, but tryhard :D

RelentessDive

Post by RelentessDive » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:50 am

I have a suggestion for a program.
Its not a stealth program although i think there should be more stealth programs.
Probably the most suitable name for it is Duplicator.
Program which can be installed on a node only after another program was installed and duplicating the initial program installed filling all the spaces available on the node.
What do you think about that ?

Albus Belmont

Post by Albus Belmont » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:50 am

RelentessDive wrote:I have a suggestion for a program.
Its not a stealth program although i think there should be more stealth programs.
Probably the most suitable name for it is Duplicator.
Program which can be installed on a node only after another program was installed and duplicating the initial program installed filling all the spaces available on the node.
What do you think about that ?
I Like the concept but some how I feel that it may be op put a duplicator on each Internet node with a kraken and you have you self 9-15 kraken in one program node that's like a lv1 Maniac at cheap cost and on every nod leading to Core, I like the idea but feels to over-powered. ;)
Castlevania Fan + Dark Souls Fan = Certified Masochist :lol:

IGN:Albus_Belmont
REP:700+

For those who I hacked thanks for the donation I'll put it to good use ;)