Different fire walls pull the network more?

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Blitz2

Different fire walls pull the network more?

Post by Blitz2 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:19 pm

So I was making my network trying to be symmetrical, But once the network gets over 7 nodes long, it starts to twist(unless it's anchored good) and it always goes to one side, the evolved I think, the only place it bends is where I have 2 different nodes, compiler and evolver. The other symmetry is exactly the same. So is this because of the different firewall levels?
Blitz

VLarian

Re: Different fire walls pull the network more?

Post by VLarian » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:05 pm

Good question.
Yes, the stronger your nodes and the higher the firewall levels, the more your network bends.
Take care not to level up one node very high above the other nodes, especially the black ice. If you do that, it will lead to a black hole which causes random npc program viruses to attack your network over time.

Have some fun.

kingofsnipers

Post by kingofsnipers » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:44 pm

VLarian wrote:Good question.
Yes, the stronger your nodes and the higher the firewall levels, the more your network bends.
Take care not to level up one node very high above the other nodes, especially the black ice. If you do that, it will lead to a black hole which causes random npc program viruses to attack your network over time.

Have some fun.
You men deserve to go to hell :D
Level: 42
Rep: 350-450
I am noob, but tryhard :D

Blitz2

Post by Blitz2 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:19 pm

VLarian wrote:Good question.

Have some fun.
Don't worry, I'll focus on black ice and guardian just for you
Blitz