Well, the game has become unprogressable now...

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
CerberusArc

Re: Well, the game has become unprogressable now...

Postby CerberusArc » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:51 pm

Guess that's as good as we get right now. It's very not specific and may not actually be a search "prevention" as you describe, but at least it's there...not exactly saying it works well, but it's there.

Albus Belmont

Postby Albus Belmont » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:31 pm

I find the game to be pretty fair it all depends what you went for while building your network, I went for more defense then farming and I'm doing pretty well and I only been playing since Nov.7
Last edited by Albus Belmont on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Castlevania Fan + Dark Souls Fan = Certified Masochist :lol:

IGN:Albus_Belmont
REP:700+

For those who I hacked thanks for the donation I'll put it to good use ;)

Albus Belmont

Postby Albus Belmont » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:27 pm

This layout has defended me from multiple hacks while i was saving for my lv 3 black ice and lv5 beam cannon.
Last edited by Albus Belmont on Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

kingofsnipers

Postby kingofsnipers » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:41 am

Albus Belmont wrote:Image

This layout has defended me from multiple hacks while i was saving for my lv 3 black ice and lv5 beam cannon.

Images broken
Level: 42
Rep: 350-450
I am noob, but tryhard :D

Albus Belmont

Postby Albus Belmont » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:04 am

kingofsnipers wrote:
Albus Belmont wrote:Image

Images broken

The image shows in my phone but i tried to send it through attachments and it say file to big 2mb is cap i resize the image to 1mb it then says file to big 256Kib dont know what to do now...

Albus Belmont

Postby Albus Belmont » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:11 pm

OK I think I might got the hang of it now my upgrades are done and now I'm leveling my core to lv6 and developing my Battering Ram.

Screenshot_2016-11-14-06-53-06-430x430.png
Screenshot_2016-11-14-06-53-06-430x430.png (212.71 KiB) Viewed 2244 times

Screenshot_2016-11-14-06-53-21-768x400.png
Screenshot_2016-11-14-06-53-21-768x400.png (194.1 KiB) Viewed 2244 times

Screenshot_2016-11-14-06-53-29-768x400.png
Screenshot_2016-11-14-06-53-29-768x400.png (211.54 KiB) Viewed 2244 times

Sorry for the bad quality had to Resize 2Mb pic

balanceffs

Postby balanceffs » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:10 am

This game is pay to win. Still at core 7, no matter what rep I am those pay to win level 35+ to 40 will wreck you, farming in this game is unforgiving. When you are saving up for an upgrade and then log out because it sucks staring at your programs getting compiled for half an hour. When you logout, you pray that no high level jerk loots your base. Upgrades are not evenly distributed. There are core levels that have multiple upgrades for nodes and when you need to up a defense it requires almost max of your storage to do so (ex: storage max is 2m, upgrade needs 1.5m) . Which means that some happy hacker will be lucky enough to grab your 3hrs worth of looting with their single attack. This game is not fun. It forces you to pay $$ to progress with minimal hassle, or just keep punching yourself in the face if you play for free. Plus, the retrace feature sucks. Same player will just loot your network over and over. It's fun at lower core levels, not so after core 5.

kingofsnipers

Postby kingofsnipers » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:25 am

balanceffs wrote:This game is pay to win. Still at core 7, no matter what rep I am those pay to win level 35+ to 40 will wreck you, farming in this game is unforgiving. When you are saving up for an upgrade and then log out because it sucks staring at your programs getting compiled for half an hour. When you logout, you pray that no high level jerk loots your base. Upgrades are not evenly distributed. There are core levels that have multiple upgrades for nodes and when you need to up a defense it requires almost max of your storage to do so (ex: storage max is 2m, upgrade needs 1.5m) . Which means that some happy hacker will be lucky enough to grab your 3hrs worth of looting with their single attack. This game is not fun. It forces you to pay $$ to progress with minimal hassle, or just keep punching yourself in the face if you play for free. Plus, the retrace feature sucks. Same player will just loot your network over and over. It's fun at lower core levels, not so after core 5.

I am paying user. At start I did not pay (I just bought 5 threads and that was all at start). And I disagree with you. Yes it is iritating that you get rekt by high levels, but this game is not pay to win, at all. The problem you are describing is not with paying players having advantage but with matchmaking algorythm. It was discussed on several other threads, but matchmaking is a mess now and probably the biggest problem in the game and root of many other problems. If you really want to have advantage by paying in this game you have to pay a HUGE ammount of money, I mean rly HUGE. I payed by now 700-800€ and yes I advanced a LOT but for a rly lot of money. I am level 43 now and levels 35 are hacking me easily and sometimes stealing 800k of $ and 10k of Bcoins. But man, its a game, its part of it, I mean getting hacked and robbed. But high lvl players bullying/farming low lvl players is a real threat to this games life and I mean it, it rly might mean death to this game. But it most certainly is not pay to win unless you pay ridiculous ammount of money.
Level: 42
Rep: 350-450
I am noob, but tryhard :D

balanceffs

Postby balanceffs » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:03 am

It's a game, and it should be fun. Like what you've said. You bought all the building threads making your upgrading faster that itself makes your game easier.

What upgrades for offense and defense are there between level 35-45? I would guess not a lot. They might even have the same number of defense nodes much like levels 20-30.

This game is like any other 'village building' game out there with 'troop deployment' limitations. My point is, I will pay if I enjoy it. No need to be justying my purchase or else I will have that buyers guilt thing.

I hope they improve on this or this game will die out and it has not even made a name for itself. Change the looting system. this is a game not our work and specially not our lives.

I know that I'm not the only one that feels this way, some don't even come to the forums to voice out what they feel about this game. They just play, upgrade core feel that its a chore and quit. I want to make this game to be better. And if it stays like this, have fun raiding the same group of created zerocool named players over and over.

Barons

Postby Barons » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:33 am

I'm at core 6 and haven't noticed any game breaking issues regarding being smashed by higher lvl folks. Yeah it happens but imo that's how it should be. You have to find a rep range that suits your play style. If your getting stomped all the time you are probably above your paygrade rep wise. Drop it down some just like in coc, yeah you can push up to masters and champs at th8 but that doesn't mean it's a good idea in regards to your wallet.

These types of games are played by hacking for loot. If you're compiling huge expensive library's and trying to take out a whole network everytime it might take you 3 hours to max out your storage. Try taking little chunks of loot using the least amount of programs as possible and attacking back to back. It takes some finesse to get good at it but that's how you fill your storages in 30 min.

Ture no matter how low you go there will always be sharks but I enjoy watching my network get hit. It helps me figure out how to defend better and also give me a chance to hack to fill my loot back up.

If you'd like post your network and what programs you use I'm sure someone on the forums can give you some pointers to make the game more enjoyable. I haven't spent any money on the game yet but I'm planning on buying though other 2 building threads soon.

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”