Post by legal » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:43 am

4hmeth wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
to bad it is faked thats not what the screen looks like. bad photo shop
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

4hmeth

Re: List of Cheaters

Post by 4hmeth » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:02 am

legal wrote:
4hmeth wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
to bad it is faked thats not what the screen looks like. bad photo shop
LOL. Why would I waste time photoshop nonsense stuff? I just pasted the popup box there using Paint to save space. And I use bluestacks anyway. Here's another SS taken just now.
Attachments
topocat1.jpg
topocat1.jpg (163.6 KiB) Viewed 3133 times

macoman1

Post by macoman1 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:28 am

kingofsnipers wrote:
macoman1 wrote:
kingofsnipers wrote:
Man, stop this madness, there is nothing as cheating, if you accuse someone of cheating, then I see you as kids full of salt.
Have it occured you, that MAYBE they went off and back online while you was bussy doing something else? Or are you trying to tell me, that you were trying to hack him for 3 hours straight smashing that Connect button nonstop? Were you? I really wonder.
Y'know I worried that someone would think I was serious but then thought nobody could miss the clues so obvious they could be seen from space. I shall lay it out then

My post was made in sarcasm friends. :roll:
Not buying it, at least have balls to admit your fault man. And if it really was sarcasm, then it was badly executed one
xxxstylesxxx wrote:Pretty sure you're the only one who didn't get the sarcasm. The guy listed the OP because the OP made a ridiculous claim so this dude made a ridiculous claim against the OP claiming pretty much the same thing. I really shouldn't have to spell this out for you, all you had to do was read who he said was cheating and who made this post....
Thank goodness it wasn't only obvious to me! I thought I was going crazy!

:lol:

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:42 pm

LadTy wrote:Guys, he already wrote "If it is just my illusion ok no problem let it be", I think that pretty much sattles it, no need to poke any more.

We looked at TOPoCAT, he's online for long periods of time, but he gets hit by other players as well due to the 3h max system. If you find other possible kinds of cheating, feel free to post your findings, but let's consider this particular case investigated and sattled in a way that it is just an exceptionally engaged player or however you want to phrase it.
Alright guys, there's nothing more constructive being added to the conversation here. Devs have taken time again to check the situation out, and Armitek has stepped up to the plate and conceeded the original point.

Let's have that be the end of it shall we? :)

(Request to lock thread)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Aldie

Post by Aldie » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:12 pm

I am pretty sure that someone cheating but I would rather have more experienced players give me their opinion. I am a level 17 so I can only have 40 disk space for my programs at my current core status. A level 16 hacks me and I'm pretty sure he cannot possibly have that amount of programs but again I would like you guys opinion. here is a breakdown.

Program...........................#..................disk space cost............total costs

Bean cannon..................39..........................1................................39
Ice wall.............................6...........................2................................12
Worm...............................2............................3.................................6
Blaster..............................2...........................6................................12
Data leech........................2...........................3..................................6

.........................................................................................................75 total disk space

75 disk space at lvl 16 while I have 40 at lvl 17.....is this possible?
Cheating at a game does nothing but kill the game. And people not good enough to actually play it right, should stay farms.
Last edited by Aldie on Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

e1a00000

Post by e1a00000 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:14 pm

Aldie wrote:I am pretty sure that someone cheating but I would rather have more experienced players give me their opinion. I am a level 17 so I can only have 40 disk space for my programs at my current core status. A level 16 hacks me and I'm pretty sure he cannot possibly have that amount of programs but again I would like you guys opinion. here is a breakdown.

Program...........................#..................disk space cost............total costs

Bean cannon..................39..........................1................................39
Ice wall.............................6...........................2................................12
Worm...............................2............................3.................................6
Blaster..............................2...........................6................................12
Data leech........................2...........................3..................................6

.........................................................................................................75 total disk space

75 disk space at lvl 16 while I have 40 at lvl 17.....is this possible?
Cheating at a game does nothing but kill the game. And people not good enough to actually play it right, should stay farms.
First off don't necro an ancient post.
Secondly he unlocked the second library, which I suggest you do too if you actually plan to stay in the hitting business.

Aldie

Post by Aldie » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:25 pm

Fair enough

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:10 pm

Aldie wrote:I am a level 17 so I can only have 40 disk space for my programs at my current core status. A level 16 hacks me and I'm pretty sure he cannot possibly have that amount of programs but again I would like you guys opinion.
Necro'd threads are fine, if the information is still relevant. I commend your use of the Search function - this necro beats 12 pages of "Why cant I delete my Database" - just try to pick a more recent/relevant thread next time :)

As e1a00000 pointed out, there's a possibilty they unlocked a second Program Library. There are also a few threads on a Program Library bug that can cause someone to have an excess amount of programs.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Aldie

Post by Aldie » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:44 am

And lastly "necro" and "ancient" you joined last month how old r u for that to be ancient

Aldie

Post by Aldie » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:45 am

I agree but ancient really especially when you're new to the game