List of Cheaters

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
kingofsnipers

Re: List of Cheaters

Post by kingofsnipers » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:53 pm

macoman1 wrote:1. Armitek
I write this name because what happened was ridiculous, one day I refreshed the globe and saw his name and some dude named topocat or something. I stayed online to hack Armitek for three hours straight.

:lol:
Man, stop this madness, there is nothing as cheating, if you accuse someone of cheating, then I see you as kids full of salt.
Have it occured you, that MAYBE they went off and back online while you was bussy doing something else? Or are you trying to tell me, that you were trying to hack him for 3 hours straight smashing that Connect button nonstop? Were you? I really wonder.
Level: 42
Rep: 350-450
I am noob, but tryhard :D

Armitek

Post by Armitek » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:34 pm

Thank you all for your answers. I want to say only one thing and you can call me fool or stupid again if you want.
When all players are playing in a same way and someone is braking all rules that works for all players there is something wrong with it. If it is just my illusion ok no problem let it be

macoman1

Post by macoman1 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:01 pm

kingofsnipers wrote:
I write this name because what happened was ridiculous, one day I refreshed the globe and saw his name and some dude named topocat or something. I stayed online to hack Armitek for three hours straight.

Man, stop this madness, there is nothing as cheating, if you accuse someone of cheating, then I see you as kids full of salt.
Have it occured you, that MAYBE they went off and back online while you was bussy doing something else? Or are you trying to tell me, that you were trying to hack him for 3 hours straight smashing that Connect button nonstop? Were you? I really wonder.
Y'know I worried that someone would think I was serious but then thought nobody could miss the clues so obvious they could be seen from space. I shall lay it out then

My post was made in sarcasm friends. :roll:

SniperK

Post by SniperK » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:56 pm

Allways online is cheating??? Thats the dumbest thing Ive ever heard.
Cheating means you hack into the game system to make a non righteous profit for yourself, being online simply means they love the game so much or they prevent themselves from being attacked by leaving the game on.
If they can stand the cost of leaving the screen on killing batteries then its their choice.
Its not against any rules.
Theres no laws saying you cannot exceed certain numbers of hours playing game. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sometimes I wanna download stuff on internet while Im out for food I simply leave my laptop on and let it download, youre saying that I can only download when Im at home? That makes no sense.
Sure its not cool to prevent people from attacking by always being online but that is not cheating.
Go change another target and also, why do you even care, its their way of playing games you have no right to tell them how many hours they can play game.
:shock: Sorry if I've hacked you :shock: Wait no I'm not sorry at all 8-) You can hack me back

VLarian

Post by VLarian » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:11 pm

He hasn't asked for this amount of ridicule. He's someone who hasn't come to grip with the fact that people stay online for extended durations to safeguard their resources. He's Pretty Serious In His Posts. If Anything, have At Him For Not ViewinG The Replies TO His Previous Accusation.

kingofsnipers

Post by kingofsnipers » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:47 am

macoman1 wrote:
kingofsnipers wrote:

Y'know I worried that someone would think I was serious but then thought nobody could miss the clues so obvious they could be seen from space. I shall lay it out then

Not buying it, at least have balls to admit your fault man. And if it really was sarcasm, then it was badly executed one
Level: 42
Rep: 350-450
I am noob, but tryhard :D

legal

Post by legal » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:03 am

Armitek wrote:I am playing this game for a long time and also payed money many times and I am getting more angry every day when I see someone just cheating the system they do not pay money and are stronger than I am because they cannot be hacked. I will update this post every day and I hope developers will pay more attention to this because if not I will give up on this game as many people will do. So here is list:

1. TOPoCAT

- How to Identity Cheater
1. Cheaters have a lot of resources like 100K+ Gold and 5K+ B-coins.
2. They are always online.
I always have lots of resources and that is because I am always on line making hits expect when I sign off before the three hours is up. So are you calling me a cheater. Just because you can not hit me or the person you are calling a cheater does not mean they do not get hit, or a cheater. I get hit all the time. Just because you haven't timed it right does not mean jack. Maybe if you showed me a video of you trying for 4 hours trying to hit them I might believe you when you called them a cheater. You just sound like an angry person that does not like that they have more resources than you. Stop whining and play the game.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

LadTy

Post by LadTy » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:42 am

Guys, he already wrote "If it is just my illusion ok no problem let it be", I think that pretty much sattles it, no need to poke any more.

We looked at TOPoCAT, he's online for long periods of time, but he gets hit by other players as well due to the 3h max system. If you find other possible kinds of cheating, feel free to post your findings, but let's consider this particular case investigated and sattled in a way that it is just an exceptionally engaged player or however you want to phrase it.
11100000111O10000000001O10000000001O00010001000O00000100000O00000010000O00001000000O00010000000O10000000001O10000000001O11100000111

xxxstylesxxx

Post by xxxstylesxxx » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:53 am

kingofsnipers wrote:
macoman1 wrote:
kingofsnipers wrote:

Not buying it, at least have balls to admit your fault man. And if it really was sarcasm, then it was badly executed one
Pretty sure you're the only one who didn't get the sarcasm. The guy listed the OP because the OP made a ridiculous claim so this dude made a ridiculous claim against the OP claiming pretty much the same thing. I really shouldn't have to spell this out for you, all you had to do was read who he said was cheating and who made this post....
Last edited by xxxstylesxxx on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

4hmeth

Post by 4hmeth » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:54 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
topocat.jpg
topocat.jpg (191.06 KiB) Viewed 2643 times