List of Cheaters

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Luminaar

Re: List of Cheaters

Postby Luminaar » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:00 pm

LuckyStuckey wrote:There's no trick to get nodes farther than 9 connections from netconnection, right?

Player "Fuhacker" has nodes 12 connections away.
Correct, this is not allowed. I'll pass this on for review, but any chance you can provide a screenshot?
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

happy days

Postby happy days » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:09 pm

TheLurkingRage wrote:Since Vnasty claims I cheat and that I'm a 'well known cheater' on the forums, I came here looking for my name and I've been scouting the forums without finding anywhere any sort of proof I cheat or anything like that... most I've seen is people call me a cheater, but not a single grain of evidence... I should make a post of cheaters in this game and post a list of every single player that rep dumps to feed on the noobs down at the bottom of the rep pool, exploiting the game and that includes Vnasty :lol:

Think it would be better if u made a list of the players that don't prey on the weak instead the list would be much shorter say about 20 players hey and u could continue hacking lmao as u r bang on. Also I think this game is designed like that so u cant really get far without spending real cash.

crack

Postby crack » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:35 am

TheLurkingRage wrote:Since Vnasty claims I cheat and that I'm a 'well known cheater' on the forums, I came here looking for my name and I've been scouting the forums without finding anywhere any sort of proof I cheat or anything like that... most I've seen is people call me a cheater, but not a single grain of evidence... I should make a post of cheaters in this game and post a list of every single player that rep dumps to feed on the noobs down at the bottom of the rep pool, exploiting the game and that includes Vnasty :lol:

Hi guys I'd like to confirm that TLR is not a cheat, do u hear NOT A CHEAT! !!.

I've seen on the chat how players call out loads of stuff without first looking at their own game style etc 99% of them r full of it, they seem to think less and talk more, it's really a form of gut less behaviour & bring shame to themselves. Besides Vnasty another is Taczi who claims the same as the first, I'm not sure about Vnasty but Taczi is simply rubbish at the game, I mean he can hack as he has hacked me 6 times over 6 days but that's about all. The list that TLR mentions would basically start with guys like Taczi and include 99% of the players of any high lvl rank eg so like a essay lol dam. Guys like Taczi & ten (& others too that I could mention) r ERRs (easy rep riders)(they don't work for there rep) they r mostly just jealous of others and do not really try to progress in the game or better to say progress like snails so they always have the advantage of ERR ing on others, the nasty side of this game that the devs seem to encourage. Lmao

32rep loss retrace 3rep gain so 11 hacks verses 1
Neither of these!!! Pay 2 Win /Smurf /Minmaxer :shock: Definitely these!!! 0$ dude/ TP/ RHG/Play by the ROE/Friendly/& an ass *donkey) lol

BIGJO

Postby BIGJO » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:03 am

Hi guys

Was hacked myself twice by TLR and many of the top players that's called cheaters for staying online but always got the chance to retrace and hack them back. It might take some time to get them when there offline but always got a retrace.

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”