Main Core Leveling / Standart strategy

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Aen

Main Core Leveling / Standart strategy

Post by Aen » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:00 pm

Hi all,
I realized that lowering the Rep to the max, you just go off radar. I have been able to level up my core straight to level 7 with no major problems, just farming arround and storaging resources with care of keeping my rep as low as I can.

Said that,

When does end game start? Once you got your core to max level? Its a bit of a trouble keep on leveling it due to the really long construction times (even with 3 processors). Have you leveled it at max already?

Lily

Re: Main Core Leveling / Standart strategy

Post by Lily » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:07 pm

Max Core level is 12.
Max Evolver Level is 10 (Maniac is unlocked at 8, but you need 9 and 10 for upgrades of other programs past a certain level).
Max Compiler Level is like 4 (since only 4 slots obviously).
Max program/node level for every other node is 21.

Level: 26
Reputation (prior to intentional dropping): 598
Current Reputation: 481
[ Last updated: 11/09/2016 - 09:04 PM (KST) ]

Silken

Post by Silken » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:18 pm

Aen wrote:Hi all,
I realized that lowering the Rep to the max, you just go off radar. I have been able to level up my core straight to level 7 with no major problems, just farming arround and storaging resources with care of keeping my rep as low as I can.

Said that,

When does end game start? Once you got your core to max level? Its a bit of a trouble keep on leveling it due to the really long construction times (even with 3 processors). Have you leveled it at max already?
There is no end game, we just keep levelling until the sun expands and burns our little world into non existence. Or Vogons destroy us for an intergalactic highway. Both are much much more likely than an end game.

That said the core cap is currently 12.

Core 7 and 9 are good places to have a little consolidation of your node levels.
Silken
Level - 54
Reputation Status Update - Farming is Dead :o

Vnasty

Post by Vnasty » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:58 pm

Gotta love Silken ;)

I noticed 20's were a learning curve, 30's have been the funnest so far. End game is prob core 12 when you have everything available to build. Your base network is probably complete at least the layout and all you have to do is upgrade and rep climb or max out all your programs.

legal

Post by legal » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:14 pm

Silken wrote:

Said that,

There is no end game, we just keep levelling until the sun expands and burns our little world into non existence. Or Vogons destroy us for an intergalactic highway. Both are much much more likely than an end game.

Core 7 and 9 are good places to have a little consolidation of your node levels.
Actually not true, The game will eventually collaspe and they will shut down the servers. that is more likely that anything you said.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

Vnasty

Post by Vnasty » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:07 pm

legal wrote:
Silken wrote:

Said that,

Actually not true, The game will eventually collaspe and they will shut down the servers. that is more likely that anything you said.
Never gonna happen, I will personally pay the fees to keep the servers running forever. So I can log in and hack your dead networks.

kingofsnipers

Post by kingofsnipers » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:12 pm

Vnasty wrote: Never gonna happen, I will personally pay the fees to keep the servers running forever. So I can log in and hack your dead networks.
Ok you pay servers, I pay devs for making updates just for the two of us! :D This game is so fkn good, and I always was disgusted by phone games, but this one made me not to turn on pc for a week, except for forums. So Vnasty, I am in this with you! :D
Level: 42
Rep: 350-450
I am noob, but tryhard :D

Aen

Post by Aen » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:17 pm

Silken wrote:

Said that,

Hmmh, Im lvl 18, my core is 7 and got all my bussiness nodes arround lvl 8. Most of the time Im loosing resources due to the lack of processors to keep building stuff.
So I see, best way to go is to rush max level buildings and then the war starts.

Vnasty

Post by Vnasty » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:20 pm

kingofsnipers wrote:
Vnasty wrote: Never gonna happen, I will personally pay the fees to keep the servers running forever. So I can log in and hack your dead networks.
Ok you pay servers, I pay devs for making updates just for the two of us! :D This game is so fkn good, and I always was disgusted by phone games, but this one made me not to turn on pc for a week, except for forums. So Vnasty, I am in this with you! :D
Same Ive never played a phone app this much, nor spent any money on one till now. We got this, lol

legal

Post by legal » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:14 pm

kingofsnipers wrote:
well I am pretty sure the updates are slowing down, if not stopped all together. It's been 3 weeks since last update. which is a sign they have moved on and are just collecting the money now. I am betting there will be no new updates for a long time. On top of they they are very quiet on the forums also. There activity has come to crawl, which is what all companies for these games do when they are just sitting back collecting the money.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.