Just curious who pays and who doesn't.

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Lily

Just curious who pays and who doesn't.

Post by Lily » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:42 pm

Do you guys buy Credits? If so, how much money have you spent?
I personally spent like probably ~$30 or so total so far, most of it just me being stupid and messing around with random crap.
Was just wondering what others did.

Level: 26
Reputation (prior to intentional dropping): 598
Current Reputation: 481
[ Last updated: 11/09/2016 - 09:04 PM (KST) ]

kingofsnipers

Re: Just curious who pays and who doesn't.

Post by kingofsnipers » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:18 am

I hate being low lvl, so i spent like 500€ to get me to lvl 31 during first two days :D
Ye I regret my decision but I kinda dont :D
First game in my life where I dont feel terrible after spending these coins.
But ATM I am at 22 Credits with no intention of buying more till new good update. If next update will be rly good, I will most probably spend another 200€ as repayement for good work of devs and maybe buy some skins <3 <3, But I am really curious how is anyone going to buy those skins over 2500 rep, when noone has 2k rep now :D

Maybe by grinding Gream for one month :D
Level: 42
Rep: 350-450
I am noob, but tryhard :D

Vnasty

Post by Vnasty » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:20 am

Lily wrote:Do you guys buy Credits? If so, how much money have you spent?
I personally spent like probably ~$30 or so total so far, most of it just me being stupid and messing around with random crap.
At first it was $5. I had no clue what I was doing. I spent it fast and poorly. Then I wanted to try and boost some build times being impatient. Another $10. .... needed some builders $20 package.... around the $50 Mark I said I would stop till the next update. Ive been playing the first week of release. Ive spent over $100. Im somewhat addicted and committed. I play everyday. At work, weekends, everyday after work. Right now. But I live with it. I've been entertained thoroughly and its less than ive spent for a night at the strip club. :lol: its also to show my support to the devs for creating a fun game and encourage them to continuously improve.

I don't plan to stop as long as updates roll out. Can't wait till they do some silly discount around the holiday and give extra credits or something.

:mrgreen:

legal

Post by legal » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:23 am

Lily wrote:Do you guys buy Credits? If so, how much money have you spent?
I've spent 50 bucks so far might spend another 50 tomorrow. Just speeding on things like build treads got all 5 and trying to catch all those that started before me. Always fun to play catch up. Still have 800+ credits left. Need I think another 5000 to get where I want to be. Might just do another 50 for 7k in credits so I can catch up even faster. I will probably spend more over the next few weeks. I like this topic
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

kingofsnipers

Post by kingofsnipers » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:27 am

I like this topic

You like this topic cuz its about money showing right? :D :D
Level: 42
Rep: 350-450
I am noob, but tryhard :D

legal

Post by legal » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:39 am

kingofsnipers wrote:
I like this topic

You like this topic cuz its about money showing right? :D :D
No becuase then I do not feel as guilty about spending 100 bucks on an app because others are doing it c(8 :P :P :P
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

Vnasty

Post by Vnasty » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:38 am

With what I know now. My only regret is not buying the $100 package right away. I feel at somewhat of loss because I already know im gonna buy more credits. But who knew I was gonna go post the $5 mark.

Lately I have been buying a $20 package every week. If I got the $100 I would have been gifted 7,000 more in game credits free than what I previously purchased. . That's close to $50 in free credits. Im still kicking myself for that one.

Non of this even pals in comparison to the $50-$100 I was spending on a green leafy substance every payday :mrgreen:

My next one is gonna be a $50 but by holiday when I have 5 days off no work and all my builders doing something ill prob wish I got another full $100 package. I just really struggle with pulling the trigger on a C note even tho its the best buy. I also play every chance I get.

Ok im done talking about this for now, getting that itch already lol. I have about 1200 credits atm but I'm waiting till my core is done upgrading to 9. Ill prob pop 2 of my libraries for 90 k bit coins and get +10 compile slots.

Then I'm not sure what. I know program costs are gonna be killing me late game. Something I've been really neglecting my network is looking solid. I get hacked 4 times a day and I never lose much.

Lily

Post by Lily » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:43 am

holy hell i feel like a miser in comparison

Level: 26
Reputation (prior to intentional dropping): 598
Current Reputation: 481
[ Last updated: 11/09/2016 - 09:04 PM (KST) ]

VLarian

Post by VLarian » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:38 am

I haven't ever spent on anything on the Play Store except for The Room 1/2/3.
Not that I don't love this game, but spending comes difficult for me. Am not planning on spending any in the near future. Slow grinding...

Silken

Post by Silken » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:25 am

Spent £20 getting all 5 builders. These games are just too painfully with anything below 4 builders. Although with a bit of saving you could get to 4 quite quickly via the daily credits, video and card picks ups on the map.

Spent another £20 for skins. I want the volcano one. So the credits are just sitting in my account.

Accidentally finished a node/program once using about 200 credits. There was no warning, but it only had a few hours to go, so no big deal.

Never plan to use credits on cash or b-coin, you can get much more via farming bases.

The best use of credit is actually fast finishing your program training time for attacks. A 20 mins training time can be trained immediately for 8 credits. I've done this a few times when getting close to the 3 hour network time limit to reach a build requirement target.

I'm never bothered about node build times, so would not use them for this. I just let them build over the number of days required.
Silken
Level - 54
Reputation Status Update - Farming is Dead :o