worst night ever for searches

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Vnasty

worst night ever for searches

Post by Vnasty » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:25 pm

Its getting too expensive to search and get 2-3 networks each search with admins online

Just had the same player come up in my search 5 times in a row, still online.

Add 2 more networks per search to accommodate this or something, its one thing if 2 networks have low resources its another if 40% of my suggested targets are considered online

Fkkk man

kingofsnipers

Re: worst night ever for searches

Post by kingofsnipers » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:28 pm

And I today had only one guy online!
I guess your luck was transferred to me.
Plus I got to hack 850k gold and 4k Bcoins in one ezy hack close to none cost.
I think its about luck man.
Level: 42
Rep: 350-450
I am noob, but tryhard :D

Vnasty

Post by Vnasty » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:30 pm

Ok this is a sick joke, 4 targets in one search online next 2 searches had 3 online. Ive already donated more $$$ this month than my electric bill. Almost double tbh.

Fix pls

Vnasty

Post by Vnasty » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:32 pm

kingofsnipers wrote:And I today had only one guy online!
I guess your luck was transferred to me.
Plus I got to hack 850k gold and 4k Bcoins in one ezy hack close to none cost.
I think its about luck man.
Ughh on avg its 2 but tonight someone flipped the doomswitch on me. 3-4 and 31+ searches are taking its toll on my ROI

kingofsnipers

Post by kingofsnipers » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:33 pm

Paying cash doesnt give you higher priority or so in my eye honestly. I payed hundreds of € too and dont feel more important than pure f2p player.

But I get where you are going. Its annoying to have one valid target per search, but I take it as part of the game. But if what you write is true, then I would have to buy new phone too :D

Feeling kinda sorry for you man, whats ur rep?
Level: 42
Rep: 350-450
I am noob, but tryhard :D

Vnasty

Post by Vnasty » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:10 am

What I mean about donation is to improve the development of the game. Not give me any leverage over other players. But I would pay for a vip search to type in any IGN and be able to target that network. :twisted:

Maybe im getting bad rolls tonight. Im 31+ atm and spent close to half a million on searches. Even during posting in this thread. I kept getting 2-3 players every search that were considered online. Sometimes even the same player multiple times. One network in particular I saw a dozen times.

Im gonna take this as a hint to take a break for the night. Maybe it's just a popular time. I hang out in the 0-200 bracket.

VLarian

Post by VLarian » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:45 am

Vnasty wrote:What I mean about donation is to improve the development of the game. Not give me any leverage over other players. But I would pay for a vip search to type in any IGN and be able to target that network. :twisted:

Maybe im getting bad rolls tonight. Im 31+ atm and spent close to half a million on searches. Even during posting in this thread. I kept getting 2-3 players every search that were considered online. Sometimes even the same player multiple times. One network in particular I saw a dozen times.

Im gonna take this as a hint to take a break for the night. Maybe it's just a popular time. I hang out in the 0-200 bracket.
Out of curiosity, what's the difference between 0 - 200 and 200 - 600 bracket? I mean, why choose that bracket?

Bumbledolt

Post by Bumbledolt » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:23 am

VLarian wrote:
Vnasty wrote:What I mean about donation is to improve the development of the game. Not give me any leverage over other players. But I would pay for a vip search to type in any IGN and be able to target that network. :twisted:

Out of curiosity, what's the difference between 0 - 200 and 200 - 600 bracket? I mean, why choose that bracket?
Its called the underworld where the dead (inactive players) perish and the 0 rep scum lords rule over them.
Btw i also fly in 0-200 bracket but never found you Vnasty.
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
IGN-Bumbledolt
Level 21
Farming 0-200