Developing Programs

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Vnasty

Re: Developing Programs

Post by Vnasty » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:32 pm

Bumbledolt wrote:
Vnasty wrote:Or are you asking for a 2nd confirmation box, lol just lol? I see it now.

Click yes to upgrade your access program.

Are you sure click yes.

Are you sure sure or kinda sure, click yes to confirm.

:roll:
Yeah i went lost my temper when i developed access instead of Portal because i was in a hurry i guess, i just open the game now and develop things and my base and close it back because the game just lost its charm Trickster arts is not developing any major things.
Iam just waiting for the next update thats why iam just keeping the app if there are not some major updates iam just uninstalling the app there is no point in keeping it.
This game just make me lose my temper and then i come on this website :D .
Ill be here awhile I guess. Its not as bad as you make it out to be. I am in love with this app. The games a month old hang in there tiger. Im sure we have many more updates to see. Or just leave your network in tact so new blood can grow. Whatever makes you happy man. Its too early to give up in my opinion. Ive been frustrated a few times. Usually its due to my own mistakes. Ive had a few episodes where I used multiple wraiths on accident. Due to fat fingering my phone. At 300 bit coin a pop and 15 min compile time. Could have sworn I was a sailor. Take a break come back with a clear head and keep hacking.

IanBlank

Post by IanBlank » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:08 pm

i second the notion, canceling a developing program needs to be added.
-IanBlank

Vnasty

Post by Vnasty » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:40 pm

IanBlank wrote:i second the notion, canceling a developing program needs to be added.
With a hefty penalty, like only 30% return. Or 0%. Sounds like an easy way to bank bitcoins from hackers

Vnasty

Post by Vnasty » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:42 pm

So I upgrade access 9 for 120k bitcoins go to work or sleep come home, cancel the program and get 60k back, naw this option needs a huge penalty. Not once have I wanted to cancel a program. Sounds highly exploitable.

Bumbledolt

Post by Bumbledolt » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:35 am

IanBlank wrote:i second the notion, canceling a developing program needs to be added.
My supporters are coming Vnasty you can't do nothing about that.
No matter how hard you try. 8-)
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
IGN-Bumbledolt
Level 21
Farming 0-200

Vnasty

Post by Vnasty » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:24 am

Bumbledolt wrote:
My supporters are coming Vnasty you can't do nothing about that.
No matter how hard you try. 8-)
One negative vote holds more power than 10,000 positive votes. Can't stop won't stop. Im on board if it's as exploitable as it looks on paper.

IanBlank

Post by IanBlank » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:18 pm

If by exploitable u mean that the refund players get when canceling any nodes upgrade... we lose money doing that. I'd be fine with a 0% refund to cancel a developing program. I've come across a situation 3 times so far where I didn't have enough to develope the programs I wanted so I upgraded one that was low cost just to spend the money, then later got enough bitcoin to developer one I really wanted but couldn't, cuz I had to wait. Just sayin, if u can cancel anything else, why not the developing programs too?
-IanBlank

Vnasty

Post by Vnasty » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:53 am

IanBlank wrote:If by exploitable u mean that the refund players get when canceling any nodes upgrade... we lose money doing that. I'd be fine with a 0% refund to cancel a developing program. I've come across a situation 3 times so far where I didn't have enough to develope the programs I wanted so I upgraded one that was low cost just to spend the money, then later got enough bitcoin to developer one I really wanted but couldn't, cuz I had to wait. Just sayin, if u can cancel anything else, why not the developing programs too?
Btw I do this all the time due to busy work life. I would rather dump my b coin into Any random program than to leave it in my vault to be hacked... What can you do?