This game has connectivity problem

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
MiloDiazzo

Re: This game has connectivity problem

Postby MiloDiazzo » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:54 pm

Mindflux1 wrote:I have no problems at all when I'm at home on my DSL. However, I have Verizon which is the best cell provider in my area and even with a full signal I frequently get disconnected. It's so often and bad that I can't look at or hack others networks when I'm on 4G service. I don't have this problem with any other online games so there is something going on. I'm guessing that this game requires a constant connection and even the slightest loss of connectivity causes a problem.

Yes man you caught the problem. Constant and stable connection is a must.
THIS TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES

SxSnipeR

Postby SxSnipeR » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:29 pm

Grymmstrike wrote:Well you guys just fucked me over on a hack because as soon as I completed the hack and tried to enter a message on the core it reset and it counts as a failed hack, no cash or b-coins, lost my programs, and the goddamn replay button is grayed out.

This made me lol. 100% stable for me. Had my own net drop and lose everything though, doesn't matter, just find the next victim.

ZeroCool#??

Postby ZeroCool#?? » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:47 pm

I want to start off by saying that I really appreciate this fun, FREE, game app. I believe that a lot of times you get what you pay for, so my expectations are not high. As far as free game apps go you guys are great about not bumming us out with constant, annoying commercial interruptions. In short, thank you. Now regarding the subject of the thread ... Since the topics been raised I will throw my two cents in. I'm on an iPhone 6 and have been playing for a while. In the beginning, maybe an earlier version, game play was smooth and the connectivity was reliable. I'm on AT&T Uverse wifi service at home and Cricket wireless when away from home. Recently, I'd say within the past 1 to 2 weeks connectivity to the game server has become very poor. Other games, browsers, YouTube, Netflix, etc. stream seamlessly and without interruption. Both on my home wifi and Cricket wireless. In the past day or two though things have become much worse with connectivity to your game server(s) though. I can no longer connect at all through the wifi connection and it takes several attempts still if I switch over to wireless data. Again, all other games, apps, browsers, etc. are still working fine. The problem is only seen when trying to connect to you guys. Even with this problem, I still want you guys to know you're appreciated. The door was open so I'm just tossing in my two cents. :)

LightofHeaveN

Postby LightofHeaveN » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:56 pm

ZeroCool#?? wrote:I want to start off by saying that I really appreciate this fun, FREE, game app. I believe that a lot of times you get what you pay for, so my expectations are not high. As far as free game apps go you guys are great about not bumming us out with constant, annoying commercial interruptions. In short, thank you. Now regarding the subject of the thread ... Since the topics been raised I will throw my two cents in. I'm on an iPhone 6 and have been playing for a while. In the beginning, maybe an earlier version, game play was smooth and the connectivity was reliable. I'm on AT&T Uverse wifi service at home and Cricket wireless when away from home. Recently, I'd say within the past 1 to 2 weeks connectivity to the game server has become very poor. Other games, browsers, YouTube, Netflix, etc. stream seamlessly and without interruption. Both on my home wifi and Cricket wireless. In the past day or two though things have become much worse with connectivity to your game server(s) though. I can no longer connect at all through the wifi connection and it takes several attempts still if I switch over to wireless data. Again, all other games, apps, browsers, etc. are still working fine. The problem is only seen when trying to connect to you guys. Even with this problem, I still want you guys to know you're appreciated. The door was open so I'm just tossing in my two cents. :)

viewtopic.php?p=4891

check this, if u have high level but low rep, this might happen

what im doing to raise my rep is stealth hack outer cores only

if u dnt have low rep AND high level, then dunno what might be the issue, ill raise my rep now, then take a break from the game, then tmrw try again and give feedback

silenoir

Postby silenoir » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:18 am

I don't think this is about the Internet connection because mine is pretty fast, i can play any online game without being interrupted except for Hackers. Really, everything i get when i am in the game is the "try again" button.
It's only happen since a week ago :(
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops:

DV8ER

Postby DV8ER » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:09 am

silenoir wrote:I don't think this is about the Internet connection because mine is pretty fast, i can play any online game without being interrupted except for Hackers. Really, everything i get when i am in the game is the "try again" button.
It's only happen since a week ago :(

I have seen the exact same issue. I just assumed that it was my network even though other things are working fine.

I have only seen this happen now and then but it's enough to be annoying.
-DV8ER

EvilMo

Postby EvilMo » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:51 pm

I'm having the same issue. Game tries to load then jumps back to game menu. I click try again button and just jumps back to menu? I've had it load upto the point where you create a nickname but then jumps back to menu.

happy days

Postby happy days » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:02 pm

I've downloaded the game repeatedly after I loss my account but still can't start to play not even the nickname bit comes up just stalls before it opens overtime, I had no issues before its definitely the game not the internet!!!

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”