Rainbow text

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
zyxemman

Rainbow text

Post by zyxemman » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:59 am

How do you generate a gradient rainbow text in game??? I used hex codes but it's too long,, how others do it??
In-game name: Paradox
Current rep: 0
Highest rep: 1500+

Luminaar

Re: Rainbow text

Post by Luminaar » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:43 pm

zyxemman wrote:How do you generate a gradient rainbow text in game??? I used hex codes but it's too long,, how others do it??
I understand that other players do this using either a script, or possibly by generating the rainbow text first and copying it into the game. Text formatting is not my strong suit tho - maybe someone else who does this can chip in? :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

TheLurkingRage

Re: Rainbow text

Post by TheLurkingRage » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:56 am

Luminaar wrote:
zyxemman wrote:How do you generate a gradient rainbow text in game??? I used hex codes but it's too long,, how others do it??
I understand that other players do this using either a script, or possibly by generating the rainbow text first and copying it into the game. Text formatting is not my strong suit tho - maybe someone else who does this can chip in? :)
I use the clipboard on my keyboard to do this quickly on my phone. Image
It's like a hotkey on PC, but for mobile. You can set each hex code on the clipboard to its corresponding colour's first letter and type in rapid succession. For example you could type r for the red hex code which is [FF0000] w for the white hex colour which is [FFFFFF] and so on. You can do this with hotkeys on PC as well. It's fast and easy. There's no need for a script when you can just type 1 key for the hex codes to show up on your clipboard and typing away. Text space in-game is limited of course, but there's nothing you can do about that, aside from only using the code you need. For example you don't need to type bold to make the text appear bold, you can just leave it as bold and it will appear bold.
First hacker to reach 4k rep.

TheLurkingRage A.K.A Azussa, FinancingHQ, and more
Top lvl: 98
Top Rep: 4.9K
Player since: January 2017
YouTube:https://youtube.com/TheLurkingRage