8 Connections at one Code Gate

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Silentkillar
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:09 pm

Re: 8 Connections at one Code Gate

Post by Silentkillar » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:54 pm

Can you just ban this guy? He clearly knows what he doing, and doing it on purpose. I've hacked him 3 times, and I think he's getting tired of it. Now he's impossible to hack... Please do something!

iSpy
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:31 pm

Re: 8 Connections at one Code Gate

Post by iSpy » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:56 pm

You've got to see the humour in these bugs, being able to save a base that has a core fully disconnected from the rest of the network is a game breaking.
Level: 29
Location: UK
Updated: 04/11/2016

User avatar
Trickster
Site Admin
Posts: 391
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 10:38 am
Contact:

Re: 8 Connections at one Code Gate

Post by Trickster » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:01 pm

BlackHawk wrote:Something weird happened while I was disassembling my network.
There is an easy fix for that :)

This clearly needs a patch. Until it is live, please behave ;)

BlackHawk
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:46 pm
Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Contact:

Re: 8 Connections at one Code Gate

Post by BlackHawk » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:28 pm

Silentkillar wrote:Can you just ban this guy? He clearly knows what he doing, and doing it on purpose. I've hacked him 3 times, and I think he's getting tired of it. Now he's impossible to hack... Please do something!
Dude, chill. They'll fix these bugs in few days. I did this on purpose because it's better when bugs are fixed while game is still in early stage of development

Vnasty
Posts: 361
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:50 pm

Re: 8 Connections at one Code Gate

Post by Vnasty » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:39 pm

Lol just lol, I died after he disassembled and a chunk of nodes are not connected to any net connections...

Vnasty
Posts: 361
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:50 pm

Re: 8 Connections at one Code Gate

Post by Vnasty » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:39 pm

5 star thread

Silentkillar
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:09 pm

Re: 8 Connections at one Code Gate

Post by Silentkillar » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:12 pm

BlackHawk wrote:
Silentkillar wrote:Can you just ban this guy? He clearly knows what he doing, and doing it on purpose. I've hacked him 3 times, and I think he's getting tired of it. Now he's impossible to hack... Please do something!
Dude, chill. They'll fix these bugs in few days. I did this on purpose because it's better when bugs are fixed while game is still in early stage of development
Alright, but you're not listening m8. He told you several times to fix your base and follow the rules/behave. But you're using this for YOUR advantage. You're not trying to "help" them. So cut the crap.

M1st3rR0b0t
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:41 am

Re: 8 Connections at one Code Gate

Post by M1st3rR0b0t » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:49 pm

Calm down atleast he is reporting the issues. Try hacking someone else.....or take a break. Sheeeeesh

User avatar
Trickster
Site Admin
Posts: 391
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 10:38 am
Contact:

Re: 8 Connections at one Code Gate

Post by Trickster » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:05 pm

BlackHawk, I appreciate that you pointed out that our app is not bullet proof and we will fix the hole. But for next time if you want to really help, it is better to contact us directly through PM here or on our email. (And yes I understand that it is not that much fun ;) but lets not fight here) I asked you politely to behave and you kept your network torn for entire day.

So even though I have an understanding for hacker's soul, we need to make the game fair for all players. Today you received a warning for hacking the app and exploiting ingame rules. Next time it will be a ban.

Ujnex
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:20 pm

Re: 8 Connections at one Code Gate

Post by Ujnex » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:06 am

Vnasty wrote:Lol just lol, I died after he disassembled and a chunk of nodes are not connected to any net connections...
I laughed pretty hard when I saw the picture too

Post Reply