I've been playing this fun game for a day now and came to the conclusion there's some core elements missing. For the devs a list to work with :
1. Test your own defence - Attack your own node with the hacks selected at that moment without losing your hacks - possible bugs that could be created: hack duplicates
2. Have pre-generated "decks" - In your compiler, have an option to save your selected hacks, which can be auto-queued later - possible bugs that could be created: Use more items than your program library can handle
3. Make your turrets, compilers etc. Moveable - At the moment with enough messing around you'll get a mess in your structure (see screenshot) - possible bugs that could be created: a bigger mess 4. Quickly view all raidable people in a list - Have the option to see the the worldmap with people or a list with the people. Both options can be combined into one screen as well (don't forget that this doesn't include the removal of pay to search) - possible bugs that could be created: only visual issues.
5. Add a global chat - Make a global chat for a community to chat and help each other, options that can be included it the global chat can be:
- Spam and offensive word filter
- Click on your and be able to visit their base (visit, not attacks)
- Small group of moderators with the ability to mute people from the global chat
That's all I can think of right now, I will try to keep post updated with more ideas.
Any idea you'd like to add? Please reply to my post.