Ideas for futher updates?

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
HuntingVillager

Ideas for futher updates?

Post by HuntingVillager » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:33 pm

Hi,

I've been playing this fun game for a day now and came to the conclusion there's some core elements missing. For the devs a list to work with ;) :

1. Test your own defence - Attack your own node with the hacks selected at that moment without losing your hacks - possible bugs that could be created: hack duplicates
2. Have pre-generated "decks" - In your compiler, have an option to save your selected hacks, which can be auto-queued later - possible bugs that could be created: Use more items than your program library can handle
3. Make your turrets, compilers etc. Moveable - At the moment with enough messing around you'll get a mess in your structure (see screenshot) - possible bugs that could be created: a bigger mess :P
_20161013_001808.JPG
As you can see, "a mess".
_20161013_001808.JPG (136.93 KiB) Viewed 1435 times
4. Quickly view all raidable people in a list - Have the option to see the the worldmap with people or a list with the people. Both options can be combined into one screen as well (don't forget that this doesn't include the removal of pay to search) - possible bugs that could be created: only visual issues.
5. Add a global chat - Make a global chat for a community to chat and help each other, options that can be included it the global chat can be:
  • Spam and offensive word filter
  • Click on your and be able to visit their base (visit, not attacks)
  • Small group of moderators with the ability to mute people from the global chat
possible bugs that could be created: if filters don't work (well) there'd be spam and offensive words.

That's all I can think of right now, I will try to keep post updated with more ideas. :!:

Any idea you'd like to add? Please reply to my post. 8-)
"To hack or not to hack, that is the question."

Vnasty

Re: Ideas for futher updates?

Post by Vnasty » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:16 am

Global chat without am economy sounds like spam. Moderators sounds like a waste of resources. You can redesign your base at any time. Test your defense naw. You learn through watching today's. Takes the fun out of exploiting other peoples mistakes.

Only thing I give kudos too is a preset hack list
So you can que 1-3 fav presets.

Play more imho, this app is the best on the market for rts

HuntingVillager

Post by HuntingVillager » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:08 am

As I mentioned in my post there will be filters helping for this and (maybe) moderators. A global chat will also make it more "community reliable".

Define "waste of resources", as they'll be nothing more than trusted in-game players with the ability to mute players and delete messages.

This is a good point, but it's just an idea, the devs can do whatever suits them.

I was thinking the same about the favorite thing.

I was planning on playing more ;)
"To hack or not to hack, that is the question."

goodking

Post by goodking » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:30 am

A new hack program idea,
Ice Blaster
Deals less dmg than a beam cannon but higher dmg than worms.
It deals regular dmg per sec but for every 4 sec it shoots a ice ball that slows down security or anti virus attack speed by 1 third for 1-2 sec.
Upgrade
Increase dmg points and cost
Space 5

I may have grammar mistakes

samgyeop

Post by samgyeop » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:53 pm

There is a thread already made for this. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=98