Unlink account from a lost or stolen device

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Crazyinfin8

Unlink account from a lost or stolen device

Post by Crazyinfin8 » Tue May 22, 2018 4:38 am

I had gotten an android tablet and link it to my account on my phone. Unfortunately I lost the tablet with my linked account :cry:. I don’t exactly know how I’d go about unlinking the tablet as I don’t see a button to unlink and I can’t access my account from the tablet…

TheLurkingRage

Re: Unlink account from a lost or stolen device

Post by TheLurkingRage » Tue May 22, 2018 5:16 am

There's multiple ways to tackle this problem I think, unfortunately I don't remember much... XD
TA can assist you tho, that's one way. Send them an email to... (forgot that too, let me check lmao - ok found it :P) support@tricksterarts.com with your in-game name, level and in-game country. Surely you can still remember those details, right? If not I'm sure Lumi will think of something.

You can sign into a new device with the google play account that was linked to your network and access the network again. Perhaps you'll have to link your account to a new google play account, in which case you must have another gmail account and make a google play profile and... uh because my memory is so foggy on this subject I'll just let Lumi take it from here (least I tried) XD.
First hacker to reach 4k rep.

TheLurkingRage A.K.A Azussa, RepRipper and more
Level: 95
Top Rep: 4.9k
Current Rep: 2.3k
Player since: January 2017
Inactive
Discord: https://discord.me/TheLurkingRage
YouTube:https://youtube.com/TheLurkingRage

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Tue May 22, 2018 12:25 pm

I'm unsure whether the "lost" tablet has been found, whether you're trying to "access your account" from a new tablet, or if there's possibly a typo/mistake and the last tablet referenced is your original phone. :) Either way, it's not possible to unlink a device in-game, either remotely or locally. :D

As Lurk mentioned, if you're able to sign into the same account where your network is connected to us, you can recover your network by selecting "Already have an account" from the New Game screen, and selecting the previously connected method. Alternative, a mail to support@tricksterarts.com containing your in-game name, level and in-game country, along with a request to restore your Link Device option, will get this on the right track.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Crazyinfin8

Post by Crazyinfin8 » Tue May 22, 2018 10:16 pm

Okay so I do have my iPhone so I have access to my account… but if I go to another android device, I cannot link it. My iPhone says that I’m already linked and the android device either asks for a code (when linking device to device) or tells me that I don’t have any google play account available.

I don’t really need to recover my account, I just needed to link it to another device.

I’m seeing there is a Facebook option which seems like my only option to connect to android now

TheLurkingRage

Post by TheLurkingRage » Tue May 22, 2018 10:45 pm

Crazyinfin8 wrote:Okay so I do have my iPhone so I have access to my account… but if I go to another android device, I cannot link it. My iPhone says that I’m already linked and the android device either asks for a code (when linking device to device) or tells me that I don’t have any google play account available.

I don’t really need to recover my account, I just needed to link it to another device.

I’m seeing there is a Facebook option which seems like my only option to connect to android now
Oh no, this is entirely different in that case. Crossing platforms is normal, but forgot the steps too XD Think it's something to do with "link device" option in the options menu. Oh and I do believe you have to make a google play account anyway to then save your network and not lose access to it.
First hacker to reach 4k rep.

TheLurkingRage A.K.A Azussa, RepRipper and more
Level: 95
Top Rep: 4.9k
Current Rep: 2.3k
Player since: January 2017
Inactive
Discord: https://discord.me/TheLurkingRage
YouTube:https://youtube.com/TheLurkingRage

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Wed May 23, 2018 12:06 pm

Crazyinfin8 wrote:Okay so I do have my iPhone so I have access to my account… but if I go to another android device, I cannot link it. My iPhone says that I’m already linked.
You're allowed unlimited connections to each specific platform, but only a single Android <-> Apple link. Resolving this will result in your current device links being removed.

If you're ok with this, send a mail to support@tricksterarts.com, and include your in-game name, level and country, along with a request to "Restore your Link Device option".
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.