Credit Buy Problem

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Armitek

Credit Buy Problem

Postby Armitek » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:41 pm

Hi,
Game is Awesome! But I cannot buy credits when I enter black market all credit options are transparent and I cannot press them.
BTW I have google wallet installed and payment option working also in play market payment option is present and working.
I tried force stop app and log out log in google play but nothing changed.
What to do now please help...

Thanks

Trickster
Site Admin

Re: Credit Buy Problem

Postby Trickster » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:48 pm

Hi could you please provide more details? Which country are you from, what phone do you use, which version of android? Do you have installed any unofficial systems like Cyanogenmod?

Armitek

Postby Armitek » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:58 pm

Of course,
I live in Georgia, my name is same as here in Forum, Android is official version on Alcatel Idol 3 and I do not have any problems with other apps I have credit card linked to google account. Oh 1 more thing when I started playing Hackers my credit card was not linked to google play I linked it later.

Armitek

Postby Armitek » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:59 pm

Mistake sorry I use SOKP (SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT) system on my android but it has never been problem for me since now. I played clash of clans and also some warships game and I was paying for them so they were working great.

Trickster
Site Admin

Postby Trickster » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:07 pm

Hmm, honestly - we were looking into it and do not know. :? Please check if you are Google Connected in World-Options (to not loose your network) and try to reinstall the game. We will keep that issue in minde, but for now we were not able to find a short time solution.

Armitek

Postby Armitek » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:12 pm

So if it is problem from my side can you make some alternative payment method for credits for me or if I send you my credit card details can you pay in my account for me please ? I want to buy credits so much what I can do ?

Trickster
Site Admin

Postby Trickster » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:16 pm

I am afraid there is no other way how you could send us money. We accept payments only from Apple and Google.

Armitek

Postby Armitek » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:00 pm

Tried Uninstall but same problem. Installed another game with in-app purchase and it works but here same problem transparent credits. I think its country problem because when I was using SONY C5533 problem was same and phone had native OS

ObiYoda

Postby ObiYoda » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:44 pm

Hi,
I registered and searched "credit" in hopes that someone else had experienced similar issues like myself which apparently they have. My issue is not identical, I can at least make one credit option purchase but then if I want to do another later on in the same day it will not let me regardless which price category.

I'm using Apple, iPhone 7+, and this is the only game I'm having this issue with. I checked my settings to make sure everything was fine and it all was ok. I'm operating on the latest update and haven't any other issues elsewhere.

Any suggestions? My gamertag on hackers is Step180

Trickster
Site Admin

Postby Trickster » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:48 pm

Never heard about this, we will look into it.

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”