not getting anywhere with support

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Vnasty

not getting anywhere with support

Post by Vnasty » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:32 pm

Tried to connect and view a network got a message along the lines "network is under heavy attack by unknown hacker", view my rep says failed -7 rep. No replay didnt even get to see the set up and im booted

Also have another failed hack with no replay.

My security log keeps getting wiped clean so I cant trace route.

Bugs?

On a mobile and at work, sorry if choppy explanation

Vnasty

Re: not getting anywhere with support

Post by Vnasty » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:35 pm

Checked my logs just now, multiple failed hacks with no replay and no programs used, close to -60 in rep.

My connection is fine.

Trickster
Site Admin

Post by Trickster » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:18 pm

Hi, are you talking about attacks where you was the attacker? If yes, the described situation happens when you lose connection to your wifi during hack or your app crashes (or you close it before the fight properly ends).

samgyeop

Post by samgyeop » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:32 pm

Trickster trying to clarifying what you said. If an attacker attacks you, but if the attacker crashes in the middle of an attack, then no replay would be shown?

Trickster
Site Admin

Post by Trickster » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:34 pm

samgyeop wrote:if the attacker crashes in the middle of an attack, then no replay would be shown?
Correct

killerbyte

Post by killerbyte » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:38 pm

Trickster wrote:Hi, are you talking about attacks where you was the attacker? If yes, the described situation happens when you lose connection to your wifi during hack or your app crashes (or you close it before the fight properly ends).
All day I've been experiencing difficulties in maintaining a stable connection within the game, either through 4G or WiFi, and I have just suffered from the same issue. I doubt the problem is with my connection, as I can keep on browsing and playing on my mobile device, and downloads on the PC haven't flickered. I'd say the game's server isn't handling the load.
Just to clarify, I actually tried to hack the target, 11 seconds before preview time was over, and got the random error that got registered as a failed hack.
Either way, it's counter productive to assign the "blame" to the end user. Whoever's fault it was doesn't matter, it matters to address the issue. So, in these circumstances (unknown hacker error), I'd suggest nothing got registered: no fail, no rep, no log, as if it never happened.

Trickster
Site Admin

Post by Trickster » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:32 pm

killerbyte wrote:All day I've been experiencing difficulties in maintaining a stable connection within the game, either through 4G or WiFi
We will look into that. // EDIT: Should be fixed now.
killerbyte wrote:I'd suggest nothing got registered: no fail, no rep, no log, as if it never happened.
Players would simply close their app while failing their hack and there would be no consequences.

killerbyte

Post by killerbyte » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:57 pm

Trickster wrote: Players would simply close their app while failing their hack and there would be no consequences.
I meant only in those circumstances, when no hack has been initiated. But let's see if the error persists before doing anything, I didn't get it today.

Alpha-Killer

Post by Alpha-Killer » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:54 am

This issue has happened to me a few times, but I've run a couple tests. I have an android so I have no idea if this is applicable to ios devices.

I lost from the app closing on me when Google play was updating other apps. I noticed the game lagged when my phone was updating apps. Your wifi/data connection is probably fine. Just don't start a hack if your downloading or updating anything.
Alpha-Killer
Level 40+ 8-)
Happy Hacking!