Feeling bad about destroying easy defenses

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Golden

Feeling bad about destroying easy defenses

Postby Golden » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:28 am

Honestly i feel kinda bad when i attack a defense thats fairly easy, Sentry or Turret connected to a NetCONNECTION or the Core connected to a netCONNECTION and connected to 2 or 3 other nodes that can also be defense nodes and just have to Shuriken on the hacked Core. Anyone else ever have this happened to them? I leave a message telling them what they should fix or something of the sort.

<iou>

Re: Feeling bad about destroying easy defenses

Postby <iou> » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:35 am

Golden wrote:Honestly i feel kinda bad when i attack a defense thats fairly easy, Sentry or Turret connected to a NetCONNECTION or the Core connected to a netCONNECTION and connected to 2 or 3 other nodes that can also be defense nodes and just have to Shuriken on the hacked Core. Anyone else ever have this happened to them? I leave a message telling them what they should fix or something of the sort.

Yup, I don't feel bad (lol) but I always leave a readme saying to fix it.
:ugeek:

Silken

Postby Silken » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:20 am

Having a core next to the NetConnection is probably either people who have left the game and just set-up an easy base, or more likely people who wish to keep a low reputation overnight or in general to farm lower bases.

It's a bit early in the game to do this tbh, with no-one really having that much cash or b-coin yet.

But if you're lets say level 30-40 and you drop back down to a level 20 range overnight, you're pretty safe. Although I've not really worked out if this is viable with this games search function.

Sentries next to NetConnection I can never understand. I just kind of giggle and take them out. :?
Silken
Level - 54
Reputation Status Update - Farming is Dead :o

Jammer

Postby Jammer » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:37 am

My problem now is that the easy targets have so few resources. Ideally I need to hit big targets to replace lost beams, etc. Need at the very least 600 coins.

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”