Black Market

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
-[RECAP]-

Re: Black Market

Post by -[RECAP]- » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:27 am

TheLurkingRage wrote: OR actually, add perks to the skins. Like blue could mean less disk space required, red could mean lower compile cost, yellow could be faster compile time, green could mean yellow and blue are active (faster compile time + less disk space), purple could mean red and blue are active (lower compile cost + less disk space required). We could make unlocking skins require a rep goal such as Elite rank and a challenge such as reaching a set number of hacked nodes with that program at level 21 to unlock it so you can purchase them and combining skins would cost an extra 5k credits! THIS SOUNDS CrAZY and although kinda simple, a lot of fun for a change :D
Now that's acme, perks are good.
I will put it on above posts.
But 5k credits are too much LOL :lol:
Maybe a bit less for skins with perks...like 1k.
I'm Back...

-[RECAP]-

Re: Black Market

Post by -[RECAP]- » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:31 am

Hell_Diguner wrote:One potential issue with Recap's idea: some people would try to exploit that system with alt accounts to keep their main account un-hackable. I'm sure a safeguard could be put in place.

Another issue is: why not just instant-compile your programs?
Your right, it lacks something and it's not complete (buggy).
Needs some arguments like, one account can be blocked for 3 hours once per day so if another attacker tries, it will not effect and will notify the attacker.
That will fix the issue.

The other issue... :geek:
Yep your right :D
I will delete that :lol: :lol:
That's why the community after all!
I'm Back...