Double hack is possible? (without having revenge on the first hack)

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Duffman123

Double hack is possible? (without having revenge on the first hack)

Post by Duffman123 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:31 pm

Hey, i need someone to response me this as fast as possible: can someone hack you twice, on the sameday, but without having revenge on him? (he hacked me 2 times but i didnt had revenge on any of those) if you want more info here it is: username: INDINDANGO, Level: 27, core level: 7-8.
Ice Bear Was Here...
Hackers Nick - Duffman123
Reputation - 400/450
GG!

TheLurkingRage

Re: Double hack is possible? (without having revenge on the first hack)

Post by TheLurkingRage » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:02 pm

Yes it is... don't freak out, that's rather normal in this game ;)
ReadMe-acidwar.png
ReadMe-acidwar.png (78.62 KiB) Viewed 1252 times
There's times when I'll hack the same player up to 5 or more times in a single day. It's not my fault, it's the broken search that gives me the same broke players over and over again so I have to make due with what I'm given even if it takes a whole day to fill up my resources (which is pretty dumb imho).
First hacker to reach 4k rep.

TheLurkingRage A.K.A Azussa, RepRipper and more
Level: 95
Top Rep: 4.9k
Current Rep: 2.3k
Player since: January 2017
Inactive
Discord: https://discord.me/TheLurkingRage
YouTube:https://youtube.com/TheLurkingRage

Luminaar

Re: Double hack is possible? (without having revenge on the first hack)

Post by Luminaar » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:15 pm

Duffman123 wrote:Hey, i need someone to response me this as fast as possible: can someone hack you twice, on the sameday, but without having revenge on him? (he hacked me 2 times but i didnt had revenge on any of those) if you want more info here it is: username: INDINDANGO, Level: 27, core level: 7-8.
You're available to be found on the search 3 hours after having received a successful attack (so, potentially, you could be attacked by the same person 8 times in one day.) There are no additional penalties applied to the previous attacker.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.