theintelligentboy

Re: Remove the chat function

Post by theintelligentboy » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:57 pm

TheLurkingRage wrote:Mute option will be added to the game on 04/01/2020 :lol:
That's hilarious :lol:

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:58 pm

theintelligentboy wrote:They always defend themselves with their fancy explanation and never listened to the community's suggestions.
The irony here being the chat system itself being debated about, was added due to community suggestions. :roll:
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Ego

Post by Ego » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:14 am

theintelligentboy wrote: They always defend themselves with their fancy explanation and never listened to the community's suggestions.
I don't think you read everything completely. I was given an explanation that I believe you may be calling fancy. I basically said I wanted a better explanation and that's what I got. I'm completely satisfied with the information given, that I have been heard, and that my opinion is noted. I can ask for nothing more.
If you aren't happy with answers you've been given, I would recommend you either ask for a bit more information or perhaps ask a different way. As far as listening to community suggestions, I have no doubts that we are heard. With the staff they have, could it be you are setting your expectations a little too high. I know I did. Who knows, they might be doing the best they can ;)

theintelligentboy

Post by theintelligentboy » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:58 am

Luminaar wrote:
theintelligentboy wrote:They always defend themselves with their fancy explanation and never listened to the community's suggestions.
The irony here being the chat system itself being debated about, was added due to community suggestions. :roll:
....And ironically its a messed up feature now :P

theintelligentboy

Post by theintelligentboy » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:08 am

Ego wrote:
theintelligentboy wrote: They always defend themselves with their fancy explanation and never listened to the community's suggestions.
I don't think you read everything completely. I was given an explanation that I believe you may be calling fancy. I basically said I wanted a better explanation and that's what I got. I'm completely satisfied with the information given, that I have been heard, and that my opinion is noted. I can ask for nothing more.
If you aren't happy with answers you've been given, I would recommend you either ask for a bit more information or perhaps ask a different way. As far as listening to community suggestions, I have no doubts that we are heard. With the staff they have, could it be you are setting your expectations a little too high. I know I did. Who knows, they might be doing the best they can ;)
Its not about setting expectations too high. A game can be quite successfully even with just one developer working behind it. Number of developers/programmers doesn't make a great game, otherwise every big development companies (ex. Activision) would've never made critiqued games like COD: Infinity War. Its the ideas, innovations and competency of the developers that makes a game successful and keep it thriving

I'm not saying Hackers is an unsuccessful game, but it could've risen a lot more in popularity if TA could be more competent and responsive to the community.

JakeyTheHakey

Post by JakeyTheHakey » Wed May 22, 2019 9:39 pm

It is more than a year later, yet nothing changed.
:roll: sad though...
I don't think i'll spend any more money on this game.

Ego

Post by Ego » Thu May 23, 2019 12:20 am

JakeyTheHakey wrote:It is more than a year later, yet nothing changed.
:roll: sad though...
I don't think i'll spend any more money on this game.
I understand totally. Very frustrating. It's a very good thing I can't make physical contact with some folks in chat. If I could I would be very tempted to stick my ;) :evil: :twisted: in somebody's :| :shock: :o