When to upgrade the core?

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
DestroyerMedic

When to upgrade the core?

Post by DestroyerMedic » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:11 am

Hi guys, i have been playing this game for a little bit over a week now and i'm really struggling to know when to upgrade the core. So my question is should i rush to upgrade the core or should i make sure everything is ready and "up-to-date" before upgrading the core?

Zavok

Re: When to upgrade the core?

Post by Zavok » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:32 am

Without full knowledge of your base no one can tell you what to do. there is a meta to this game but if you dont know it at the start you are at a disadvantage to minmaxers there after.
Generally speaking though you want some level 1 nodes for low firewall chokes so not everything needs to be upgraded.

DestroyerMedic

Post by DestroyerMedic » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:45 am

Zavok wrote:Without full knowledge of your base no one can tell you what to do. there is a meta to this game but if you dont know it at the start you are at a disadvantage to minmaxers there after.
Generally speaking though you want some level 1 nodes for low firewall chokes so not everything needs to be upgraded.
Is it good to use a level 1 scanner for low firewall choke point? i'm currently use 1 scanner, 2 turrets and a black ice.

crack

Post by crack » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:41 am

Hi upgrade the core asap do this $ bank's sentry core scanner and library compiler as and when u have need or have the time on the threads don't worry about rep and being hack if u play often.

Also mini max is dead was already dead when it started.

Good luck
Neither of these!!! Pay 2 Win /Smurf /Minmaxer :shock: Definitely these!!! 0$ dude/ TP/ RHG/Play by the ROE/Friendly/& an ass *donkey) lol

DestroyerMedic

Post by DestroyerMedic » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:16 am

crack wrote:Hi upgrade the core asap do this $ bank's sentry core scanner and library compiler as and when u have need or have the time on the threads don't worry about rep and being hack if u play often.

Also mini max is dead was already dead when it started.

Good luck
Thanks

Blacklung

Post by Blacklung » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:06 am

Upgrade your core as fast and furious as possible.

Mchief

Post by Mchief » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:22 am

Upgrade your core when ever possible, get two banks and mixers as you will need then for higher level cores, upgrade one sentry whenever possible upgrade your guardians and use there shields to keep nodes safe.