Cheating???

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Anraton

Re: Cheating???

Postby Anraton » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:32 am

TA has already stated that simply closing and reopening the app does not reset a player's 3 hour shield. Having your app open indefinitely will not grant you protection past the 3 hour period and you'll be open for attacks. Only after your connection has been hijacked, may your shield be refreshed.[/quote]

Did i get that right?
I am online for .. lets say 2 hours and 58 minutes. Then i go offline for about 2 hours. After coming back i search for 2 minutes for a "good" target and because the 3 hours online time got filled with those 2 minutes i can be hijacked and forced to log of?

TheLurkingRage

Postby TheLurkingRage » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:00 pm

Anraton wrote:Did i get that right?
I am online for .. lets say 2 hours and 58 minutes. Then i go offline for about 2 hours. After coming back i search for 2 minutes for a "good" target and because the 3 hours online time got filled with those 2 minutes i can be hijacked and forced to log of?

I'm not entirely sure that it adds up if you log off and back in, although I guess it could be that way. All I now is that your 3 hour online shield refreshes once someone so much as views your network and the game registers that they did whether you're online or offline.
First hacker to reach 4k rep.

TheLurkingRage A.K.A Azussa, RepRipper and more
Level: 95
Top Rep: 4.9k
Current Rep: 2.3k
Player since: January 2017
Inactive
Discord: https://discord.me/TheLurkingRage
YouTube:https://youtube.com/TheLurkingRage

badmanlive

Postby badmanlive » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:25 pm

Dont think so.. the game is online and most stuff is porcessed server-side so memory editors like igameguardianapk.com and stuff will not work.

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”