Still stuck

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Ohnodavido

Still stuck

Postby Ohnodavido » Tue May 23, 2017 9:48 pm

Hey im still stuck and cant figure this out. Im stuck on the second? Main mossion where i have to help his girl friend. I can get to the core but when i click on the arrow to download it nothing happens. I was told it may take 40 seconds to download it. But i have occupied the core for over 1 minute and its still not fldownliading. What am i missing?

GamerNeo

Re: Still stuck

Postby GamerNeo » Tue May 23, 2017 11:57 pm

Did you brute force hack (beam cannons, shuriken, worms etc)? Or just use access? It sounds like you only used access in which case you need a data leech or 2 to be able to download it. Screens hots help if you could. Sounds like a bad glitch if not.

IGN: GamerNeo42
Core: 12
Level: 52
Facebook: Neo Anderson (GamerNeo)

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Wed May 24, 2017 12:55 pm

Looking back at a screenshot of that mission, I still remember how daunting it looked at the start!

As GamerNeo mentions, if you have used programs to attack the Core, you should see a black bar above the Core that decreases in length. If you are using Access programs (which seems unlikely for the second mission, but possible), then you'll need to use a Data Leech to download the Core.

If this doesn't help, give us a screenshot and someone will be able to help!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Ohnodavido

Postby Ohnodavido » Wed May 24, 2017 2:26 pm

Thx for youre replye I was able to do the mission by capturing everything but no black bar appeared. I was able to see the black bar on my next mission data leech. I am quite sure it was a bug. I would have sent u a screen shot but the mission vanished after i completed.

Ohnodavido

Postby Ohnodavido » Wed May 24, 2017 2:26 pm

Thx for youre replye I was able to do the mission by capturing everything but no black bar appeared. I was able to see the black bar on my next mission data leech. I am quite sure it was a bug. I would have sent u a screen shot but the mission vanished after i completed.

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”