Guardian shield blocks shocker

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Mchief

Guardian shield blocks shocker

Post by Mchief » Mon May 22, 2017 5:40 am

Title says it all, I think the guardian shield should block shocker, as it stands I'm tires of hackers walking through my base with lvl 21 beams and lvl 12 shockers making any defence configuration useless. The fact they only take 5 space means it's easy to bring 12 and with the 8 or so seconds they shock for , my def drops like it's not there.

Standard attacks have defence configurations​, stealth has defences, nothing stops shocker and it's to the point of abuse.

Pluto

Re: Guardian shield blocks shocker

Post by Pluto » Mon May 22, 2017 7:38 pm

While i feel your pain about them high beamers and shockers , i have to say that gurdain sheilds completely blocking shockers can be counter productive , especially to have protector installed on level 1 choke points . But may be we can have gurdian sheild act as a shock absorber ( like filter x amount of shock depending on level ? )

Mchief

Post by Mchief » Tue May 23, 2017 12:14 am

Pluto wrote:While i feel your pain about them high beamers and shockers , i have to say that gurdain sheilds completely blocking shockers can be counter productive , especially to have protector installed on level 1 choke points . But may be we can have gurdian sheild act as a shock absorber ( like filter x amount of shock depending on level ? )
I suggested the guardian shield due to its temporary nature instead of calling for some nodes to just be immune, also while the shield would eat a shocker attack you can bring more than one shocker.

Crack69

Post by Crack69 » Tue May 23, 2017 6:17 am

Here's an idea that came from this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=98&p=9645&hilit=sho ... elds#p9645
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Taiwei

Post by Taiwei » Tue May 23, 2017 10:59 am

Mchief wrote:Title says it all, I think the guardian shield should block shocker, as it stands I'm tires of hackers walking through my base with lvl 21 beams and lvl 12 shockers making any defence configuration useless. The fact they only take 5 space means it's easy to bring 12 and with the 8 or so seconds they shock for , my def drops like it's not there.

Standard attacks have defence configurations​, stealth has defences, nothing stops shocker and it's to the point of abuse.
But manic does waaay more than 3x damage and.3x disk space....
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Mchief

Post by Mchief » Tue May 23, 2017 6:10 pm

Taiwei wrote:
Mchief wrote:Title says it all, I think the guardian shield should block shocker, as it stands I'm tires of hackers walking through my base with lvl 21 beams and lvl 12 shockers making any defence configuration useless. The fact they only take 5 space means it's easy to bring 12 and with the 8 or so seconds they shock for , my def drops like it's not there.

But manic does waaay more than 3x damage and.3x disk space....
Not sure what you are talking about here as I never mentioned Maniac, this is a suggestion to give a defense vs shocker.