Ideas on preventing people hacking their friend to transfer resources in friend list system in the future

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Darkness

Ideas on preventing people hacking their friend to transfer resources in friend list system in the future

Postby Darkness » Sun May 21, 2017 8:45 am

Well, I am sure we will have a system when friends can talk to each other or try to hack each other.

I can think of a way to prevent people from doing this to transfer their resources to their friends after the friend system has been developed in the future.

Friends with each other can only do "Hack your friend in practice mode". There will be no resources gain or lose in the practice mode. In the practice mode, you can choose whatever you want to use the program which you currently have without waiting to generate the program.

You can only hack resources from searching people over the world map. This also prevent people from selling their resources to exchange with real money.
In game name : Darkness
Level : 36

Join us at Discord@Hackersmobile
https://discord.me/hackersmobile

TheLurkingRage

Re: Ideas on preventing people hacking their friend to transfer resources in friend list system in the future

Postby TheLurkingRage » Mon May 22, 2017 6:02 am

PerseVerAnce, you're drunk. I can reply to this thread just fine. No issues whatsoever. Reinstall your browser already or use a different one. Sorry for the irrelevant reply, my friend here is encountering some difficulties with the forum XD.
First hacker to reach 4k rep.

TheLurkingRage A.K.A Azussa, RepRipper and more
Level: 95
Top Rep: 4.9k
Current Rep: 2.3k
Player since: January 2017
Inactive
Discord: https://discord.me/TheLurkingRage
YouTube:https://youtube.com/TheLurkingRage

Crack69

Re: Ideas on preventing people hacking their friend to transfer resources in friend list system in the future

Postby Crack69 » Mon May 22, 2017 9:25 am

TheLurkingRage wrote:PerseVerAnce, you're drunk. I can reply to this thread just fine. No issues whatsoever. Reinstall your browser already or use a different one. Sorry for the irrelevant reply, my friend here is encountering some difficulties with the forum XD.

LOL wrong topic
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Mon May 22, 2017 4:07 pm

TheLurkingRage wrote:PerseVerAnce, you're drunk. I can reply to this thread just fine. No issues whatsoever. Reinstall your browser already or use a different one. Sorry for the irrelevant reply, my friend here is encountering some difficulties with the forum XD.
*taps mic* Testing for Discord, 1 2, 1 2.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

PerseVerAnce

Postby PerseVerAnce » Mon May 22, 2017 5:09 pm

I don't think anyone is against transfering resources.
Level 61
Highest Rank Achieved: Elite
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/PerseVerAncee

GamerNeo

Postby GamerNeo » Mon May 22, 2017 6:47 pm

PerseVerAnce wrote:I don't think anyone is against transfering resources.

I am. I like that this game is on you to progress. Guilds would wreck the game and make it too easy. Some coop is fine though.

IGN: GamerNeo42
Core: 12
Level: 52
Facebook: Neo Anderson (GamerNeo)

Taiwei

Postby Taiwei » Tue May 23, 2017 11:02 am

GamerNeo wrote:

I am. I like that this game is on you to progress. Guilds would wreck the game and make it too easy. Some coop is fine though.

There a charity section on the discord for people donating resources...
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

e1a00000

Postby e1a00000 » Tue May 23, 2017 4:25 pm

Taiwei wrote:
GamerNeo wrote:

There a charity section on the discord for people donating resources...

Ssshhhhh..... let me donate in peace

Stricks

Postby Stricks » Sat May 27, 2017 3:45 pm

So you are worried about transfering resources but not worried about cheating 24/7 online, interesting

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”