Hacked by the same hacker simultaneously.

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
theintelligentboy

Re: Hacked by the same hacker simultaneously.

Post by theintelligentboy » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:51 am

blackbox wrote:your problem will be solved by this solutions:
1.) be like a one day millioner... you must have just a hundred b.coin and money, attackers attacked if you have a lot of b.coin and money... so spend all your coins and money...
2.) dont attack back... if you have been attacked and the attackers have capacity to overcome you, dont fight back...
3.) defense is as good as offense... you should arranged and layout your defense correctly, if you have poor defense you will be bullied forever...

prevention is better than cure...

i hope this can help...
1. No, I don't store my money like a noob. But that guy didn't bother, he kept doing what he was doing.

2. Probably only a few ones (not including me) still don't know that attacking someone who can bang back easily - is a terrible idea.

3. Minmaxing is the only (and easiest, shortest) idea of successful defenses in hackers now. :P

And Hackers is now at an edge, with a few issues like this one. You can attempt to prevent these issues by yourself, but there's a doubt on your succession.

If these raising issues aren't resolved by the developers, Hackers' glowing prosperity might get decelerated drastically.

happy days

Post by happy days » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:27 pm

theintelligentboy wrote:
1.) be like a one day millioner... you must have just a hundred b.coin and money, attackers attacked if you have a lot of b.coin and money... so spend all your coins and money...
2.) dont attack back... if you have been attacked and the attackers have capacity to overcome you, dont fight back...
3.) defense is as good as offense... you should arranged and layout your defense correctly, if you have poor defense you will be bullied forever...

i hope this can help...
1. No, I don't store my money like a noob. But that guy didn't bother, he kept doing what he was doing.

2. Probably only a few ones (not including me) still don't know that attacking someone who can bang back easily - is a terrible idea.

3. Minmaxing is the only (and easiest, shortest) idea of successful defenses in hackers now. :P

And Hackers is now at an edge, with a few issues like this one. You can attempt to prevent these issues by yourself, but there's a doubt on your succession.

If these raising issues aren't resolved by the developers, Hackers' glowing prosperity might get decelerated drastically.
Both these views r absolutely correct

theintelligentboy

Post by theintelligentboy » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:18 am

happy days wrote:
theintelligentboy wrote:

i hope this can help...

Both these views r absolutely correct
Yeah, probably. Both views are correct, but one is correct in a concerning way. :(

edita

Post by edita » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:01 pm

protect yourself ;) ;)

theintelligentboy

Post by theintelligentboy » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:32 pm

edita wrote:protect yourself ;) ;)
عمل روت للاندرويد
My phone's already rooted, now what? ;)