Hacked by the same hacker simultaneously.

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
theintelligentboy

Hacked by the same hacker simultaneously.

Post by theintelligentboy » Thu May 18, 2017 8:55 pm

From 12th May to 17th May this user "Arch" hacked me 18 times in a row, except two hacks from others :(
I didn't even retraced a single hack, still I popped up in his/her search results repeatedly.
How the hell someone finds a user 18 times within 6 days and chooses to hack every time?

Either the person is abusing (which is very unlikely) or the Search Algorithm is totally messed up (very likely) ;)

OK, even if its possible somehow, is it fair that a high leveled hacker smashes you over and over within a short timespan? Yeah, my reputation is relatively higher than average for level 42, but does that mean I'll have to get roasted by the same user for the rest of my life? :x

Now I understand how did he/she (Arch) climbed up at the top of the leaderboard. :lol:

TricksterArts needs to tweak the search algorithm.
Do you have any suggestions? :|

Sibernetika

Re: Hacked by the same hacker simultaneously.

Post by Sibernetika » Thu May 18, 2017 9:45 pm

Aw man I would be pissed.. I think for a short term solution maybe the search should block you coming up on that person's search after a couple of times
tH15 T3x7 i5 ju57 h3re 70 4NИ0y y0u :mrgreen:
01000001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 00111011 00101001
send nudes

Taiwei

Post by Taiwei » Fri May 19, 2017 7:05 am

theintelligentboy wrote:From 12th May to 17th May this user "Arch" hacked me 18 times in a row, except two hacks from others :(
I didn't even retraced a single hack, still I popped up in his/her search results repeatedly.
How the hell someone finds a user 18 times within 6 days and chooses to hack every time?

Either the person is abusing (which is very unlikely) or the Search Algorithm is totally messed up (very likely) ;)

OK, even if its possible somehow, is it fair that a high leveled hacker smashes you over and over within a short timespan? Yeah, my reputation is relatively higher than average for level 42, but does that mean I'll have to get roasted by the same user for the rest of my life? :x

Now I understand how did he/she (Arch) climbed up at the top of the leaderboard. :lol:

TricksterArts needs to tweak the search algorithm.
Do you have any suggestions? :|

? Sadly this will affect you, but drop your rep
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

theintelligentboy

Post by theintelligentboy » Fri May 19, 2017 1:45 pm

Sibernetika wrote:Aw man I would be pissed.. I think for a short term solution maybe the search should block you coming up on that person's search after a couple of times
That's a good idea. :)

theintelligentboy

Post by theintelligentboy » Fri May 19, 2017 1:47 pm

Taiwei wrote: Sadly this will affect you, but drop your rep
Is it the only way on earth to survive? :cry:

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Fri May 19, 2017 8:18 pm

This is not my first message regarding Arch today :P Your title of "Hacked by the same hacker simultaneously." is a bit clickbaity though, since the attacks were always at least 3 hours apart - I would've read it regardless you know? ;)

I've combined the data provided here with the info I received previously and the conclusion is .... they're probably ready for some sleep REAL Soon! Seriously though, everything seems fine in regards to the targeting of individual players. They're just powering their way to the top of the leaderboard. ;)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Mchief

Post by Mchief » Fri May 19, 2017 11:49 pm

Luminaar wrote:This is not my first message regarding Arch today :P Your title of "Hacked by the same hacker simultaneously." is a bit clickbaity though, since the attacks were always at least 3 hours apart - I would've read it regardless you know? ;)

I've combined the data provided here with the info I received previously and the conclusion is .... they're probably ready for some sleep REAL Soon! Seriously though, everything seems fine in regards to the targeting of individual players. They're just powering their way to the top of the leaderboard. ;)
While I doubt that the fact they will be wanting sleep is an issue it still does not solve the fact that this is at this point no longer a game about hacking, it's a " I can beat you any time so your resources are basically mine allready" game , I will admit to suffering from this myself ( not as many but names do repeat in my list) , to say that I bleed resources would be accurate. That said the problem is not that I can't defend myself it's that the same person who has repeatedly proven that they can break my network is more or less handed my network again, which as the OP has shown happens, the result , we only ever progress if we buy protection.

Taiwei

Post by Taiwei » Sat May 20, 2017 10:41 am

theintelligentboy wrote:
Taiwei wrote: Sadly this will affect you, but drop your rep
Is it the only way on earth to survive? :cry:
No, push your rep higher...
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

theintelligentboy

Post by theintelligentboy » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:58 am

Mchief wrote:
Luminaar wrote:This is not my first message regarding Arch today :P Your title of "Hacked by the same hacker simultaneously." is a bit clickbaity though, since the attacks were always at least 3 hours apart - I would've read it regardless you know? ;)

While I doubt that the fact they will be wanting sleep is an issue it still does not solve the fact that this is at this point no longer a game about hacking, it's a " I can beat you any time so your resources are basically mine allready" game , I will admit to suffering from this myself ( not as many but names do repeat in my list) , to say that I bleed resources would be accurate. That said the problem is not that I can't defend myself it's that the same person who has repeatedly proven that they can break my network is more or less handed my network again, which as the OP has shown happens, the result , we only ever progress if we buy protection.
This is the ugly truth about Hackers these days. A simple algorithm tweak could prevent it. Wonder what Trickster Arts is doing these days. :(

e1a00000

Post by e1a00000 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:03 am

Retrace and 100% him. Guaranteed he won't ever retrace you again.