Upgrade time are double!

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Mozirilla

Upgrade time are double!

Postby Mozirilla » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:46 am

Hi..
Awsome Awsome Awsome game, design, sounds, music and connection.. Thank you all guys :mrgreen:

I had some bugs,
I upgraded my both b-coine mines, they supposed to be upgrade within 5 hours, but they last for 10 hours!
Server farm supposed to be upgraded within 12 hours, it lasts 24 hours!!

The common thing between these bugs, that i made the upgrade before sleeping, and once I opened the game at morning, they just start upgrading at morning!!

Thanks, I wish you all the best..

Armageddon

Re: Upgrade time are double!

Postby Armageddon » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:00 am

{Project:Armageddon:Mode:Active} A tragic bug indeed, but I'm sure the Devs will get right on this issue as soon as possible. May I suggest you take advantage of using two "builders" to upgrade a node instead of 1. This will cut the upgrade time in half which is sometimes better than waiting an extra long time for 2 upgrades to finish. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||_||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
My in game name is Armageddon

Trickster
Site Admin

Postby Trickster » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:23 am

Mozirilla: Sounds to me like you added a Buildinig thread to the upgrade (and you had 2) on your device, but the information was lost on its way to our server and the server was counting only with one building thread. Could it be like this? Did you use 2 building threads?

Mozirilla

Postby Mozirilla » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:52 pm

Sorry for delayed reply, but iam not receiving notifications by default :?

I didn't use 2 threads once thise times, I only used one thread for each one of them.

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”