Pausing on hacks?

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
e1a00000

Pausing on hacks?

Postby e1a00000 » Wed May 17, 2017 3:58 pm

Because of the "I DID NOT CLICKED ON THAT GOD DAMN NODE, THE ONE BEHIND IT" issue. The game is not exactly great at node selection on a dense maelstrom.

happy days

Re: Pausing on hacks?

Postby happy days » Wed May 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Pausing would make it to easy, I agree with the node selection issue it's really bad & the smaller the device the was it gets

Crack69

Postby Crack69 » Wed May 17, 2017 5:17 pm

Well Maelstroms are made to be hard to navigate
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Taiwei

Postby Taiwei » Wed May 17, 2017 5:46 pm

Crack69 wrote:Well Maelstroms are made to be hard to navigate

True.
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

PerseVerAnce

Postby PerseVerAnce » Wed May 17, 2017 9:13 pm

I think instead of selecting what you clicked, the game should select what you meant to click.

This could be done by collecting data regarding the times you selected a node, and then switched to another node without doing anything on that particular node. Combine that with the relative position of the nodes with respect to the camera, as well as the state of nodes that are directly connected to each node. Use them as features for deep learning, and thus using it to predict what node you meant to click.
Level 61
Highest Rank Achieved: Elite
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/PerseVerAncee

e1a00000

Postby e1a00000 » Thu May 18, 2017 12:14 am

PerseVerAnce wrote:I think instead of selecting what you clicked, the game should select what you meant to click.

This could be done by collecting data regarding the times you selected a node, and then switched to another node without doing anything on that particular node. Combine that with the relative position of the nodes with respect to the camera, as well as the state of nodes that are directly connected to each node. Use them as features for deep learning, and thus using it to predict what node you meant to click.

Wouldn't be that hard tbh. On click you have up to 3-4 possible nodes around the area at most, eliminating those not directly connected to a captured node, etc, and you get a pretty good chance.

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”