Account reset

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Samrock

Re: lost account

Post by Samrock » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:02 pm

After reinstalling the game when I sign in my account it will replaced by new account and my whole progress was lost

Luminaar

Re: lost account

Post by Luminaar » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:04 pm

Samrock wrote:After reinstalling the game when I sign in my account it will replaced by new account and my whole progress was lost
Hey Samrock,

If you had previously connected your network via Google, Gamecenter or Facebook, your saved network is able to be restored by selecting the "Already have an account" option in the top right when starting a new game. A network can also be recovered by selecting World Map > Settings, and connecting your network there.

If you're signing in to an account that already has a network associated with it, the game will offer to load the network that has been signed in to, overwriting the current network.

If you've ended up on a previous or incorrect network, please send a mail to support@tricksterarts.com, with details of both your current network and the network you wish to recover, and we'll process it from there.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.