New player.Help?

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Taiwei

Re: New player.Help?

Post by Taiwei » Wed May 10, 2017 8:19 am

Crack69 wrote:
PerseVerAnce wrote:
Crack69 wrote:on since all nodes will keep attacking until captured. Beams reduce pressure on their node by quickly taking out nodes one at a time. Also this way you can quickly expand your attack to other nodes.
Also remember that the thing you'll be spending most of your bcoins will always be ice walls. The less ice walls you use in a hack the more coins you'll earn(since you won't need to spend as much to replace used ice walls)
I imagine that was the original idea.
However, Shuriken 21 does as much damage as Beam Cannon 20.
The damage of level x Shuriken is just level x - 1 Beam Cannon.

So as a result, Beams doesn't really reduce pressure all that much at all.
Add to the fact that the current meta usually forces Beams to attack a Code Gate while 2 weak nodes attack with just Antivirus, Shuriken actually ends up reducing pressure more than beams.
This kinda make me wanna pass to shuriken...I'm on lvl 8 beam lvl 3 shuriken
someone (i think silken?) uses shuriken all the time. it's good for those network that have everything linked in a heap.. i forgot what's it called.
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Crack69

Post by Crack69 » Wed May 10, 2017 8:38 am

Taiwei wrote:
Crack69 wrote:
PerseVerAnce wrote:
I imagine that was the original idea.
However, Shuriken 21 does as much damage as Beam Cannon 20.
The damage of level x Shuriken is just level x - 1 Beam Cannon.

So as a result, Beams doesn't really reduce pressure all that much at all.
Add to the fact that the current meta usually forces Beams to attack a Code Gate while 2 weak nodes attack with just Antivirus, Shuriken actually ends up reducing pressure more than beams.
This kinda make me wanna pass to shuriken...I'm on lvl 8 beam lvl 3 shuriken
someone (i think silken?) uses shuriken all the time. it's good for those network that have everything linked in a heap.. i forgot what's it called.
Maelstrom
Auto corrector has it saved in memory
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

e1a00000

Post by e1a00000 » Fri May 12, 2017 12:07 pm

Crack69 wrote:
e1a00000 wrote:
Crack69 wrote: True but they'll always need more protection since all nodes will keep attacking until captured. Beams reduce pressure on their node by quickly taking out nodes one at a time. Also this way you can quickly expand your attack to other nodes.
Also remember that the thing you'll be spending most of your bcoins will always be ice walls. The less ice walls you use in a hack the more coins you'll earn(since you won't need to spend as much to replace used ice walls)
Theories m8. Shuriken is stupidly strong and fast. Also gl beaming down a gate 16+ on a guardian anti beam choke.
I just ram gates
You have level 8 beam and level 3 shuri. That is enough to dismiss anything you could say on this topic. Harsh buth truth, you haven't seen the lategame steroid hits. Or the anti beam stall bases.

Crack69

Post by Crack69 » Fri May 12, 2017 12:40 pm

e1a00000 wrote:
Crack69 wrote:
e1a00000 wrote: Theories m8. Shuriken is stupidly strong and fast. Also gl beaming down a gate 16+ on a guardian anti beam choke.
I just ram gates
You have level 8 beam and level 3 shuri. That is enough to dismiss anything you could say on this topic. Harsh buth truth, you haven't seen the lategame steroid hits. Or the anti beam stall bases.
Seen them. I'll tick to the beams till I reach beam 15 or so then​ start upping the shuriken
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

e1a00000

Post by e1a00000 » Fri May 12, 2017 12:55 pm

Crack69 wrote:
e1a00000 wrote:
Crack69 wrote: I just ram gates
Seen them. I'll tick to the beams till I reach beam 15 or so then​ start upping the shuriken
Focus on one thing. Beam 15 is nowhere near relevant. Get beam 21 or just work on shuriken. I see you're on discord as well, so ask around there if you want advice. Find Yopee if you wanna join the ninja clan for advices