Cheaters

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Dr3iko

Cheaters

Post by Dr3iko » Mon May 01, 2017 3:32 pm

There are occasions i hack some networks with grey turrets that do tons of dmg. Is that a bug or some kind of cheat? Is there a way to report certain players?

Marhex

Re: Cheaters

Post by Marhex » Mon May 01, 2017 5:00 pm

Dr3iko wrote:There are occasions i hack some networks with grey turrets that do tons of dmg. Is that a bug or some kind of cheat? Is there a way to report certain players?
They are not a cheater, they upgrade there sentry.
IGN :marhex
Lvl :37
Core Lvl :10

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Mon May 01, 2017 7:00 pm

Dr3iko wrote:There are occasions i hack some networks with grey turrets that do tons of dmg. Is that a bug or some kind of cheat? Is there a way to report certain players?
Could you provide a screenshot of the network in question (with the name removed if possible - establish the facts before accusations :D ) and the community here will be able to weigh in on the matter, see if the turrets are amiss, if the Sentry is high levelled etc.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Mchief

Post by Mchief » Mon May 01, 2017 7:19 pm

Fyi the grey turrets are level 1 as no other turret level has grey parts, what I would check on this so called cheater is what level his sentry is at I'd the d20 looking thing has spikes and is white or gold that means it's pretty high level and can be doing a lot of damage through the turret, it almost sounds like you encountered a malestom network setup" other than key nodes all nodes are level 1 , the sentry is maxed out so they can be retaken nearly instantly requiring the use of a lot of walls to make any progress".