Connect devices does not work

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
renegade2k

Connect devices does not work

Post by renegade2k » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:07 am

Hi.
I was playing the game for a pretty long time now on my Android smartphone. I did not connect to my google account!
So, now i need to reset my smartphone and wanted to connect my tablet so i keep my game-stat for now.
I installed the game on my tablet and it tells me, i need to install google play app, to start. I did.
Then i tried to connect my google account on my smartphone, but it tells me, i need to verify my google account (ehm ... wtf? :shock: )
So i tried to use the other option to connect devices with this kind of "code" you get there. Doing this on my host (smartphone) it works fine, but after input the code into my tablet it just tells me to use my google account to connect devices and cancels the operation undone.

Guys plz help me. I must reset my smartphone soon and if i cant keep my stats, i see no reason to start over with the game :(
Last edited by renegade2k on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eskyde

Re: Connect devices

Post by eskyde » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:15 pm

renegade2k wrote:Hi.
..., i need to verify my google account (ehm ... wtf? :shock: )
You can't connect "devices" to your Google Play Account, if you haven't verified it. Seems you have never activated your Google Account with the Link provided. Look here for Infos: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/63950?hl=en :idea:
###########
~ 1337 ~
###########

renegade2k

Post by renegade2k » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:11 pm

Yeah, but this is even the problem.
My account is verified since years :lol:
Also i am able to sync the game with my account on my tablet.

It's like 2 bugs.
First one didnt want to sync my tablet with a non-google account.
The seconds one didnt want to sync my smartphone with my google account.
But vice versa it works fine...

renegade2k

Post by renegade2k » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:31 am

*push*

I'm wonderiing whether there is no official support, but just the community active in this forum :?:
I really like this game and I appreciate that this is free to play, but i won't spend days and weeks again to lvl up right from the beginning on :cry:
PLZ @Trickster , help me transfer my save-stats to my other device :!:

Duffman123

Post by Duffman123 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:37 am

I have one kind of idea, maybe copying the game files and then transfer them manually? Via SD-card? I mean, i didn't tried, still, but maybe that can be a way to transfer data without using google system... Kinda...
Ice Bear Was Here...
Hackers Nick - Duffman123
Reputation - 400/450
GG!

renegade2k

Post by renegade2k » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:48 am

I checked out my storage (even more, the whole storage on my phone) and see no folder from "trickster" or "hackers" or such

PerseVerAnce

Post by PerseVerAnce » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:37 pm

renegade2k wrote:*push*

I'm wonderiing whether there is no official support, but just the community active in this forum :?:
I really like this game and I appreciate that this is free to play, but i won't spend days and weeks again to lvl up right from the beginning on :cry:
PLZ @Trickster , help me transfer my save-stats to my other device :!:
You have to email them I believe.
Level 61
Highest Rank Achieved: Elite
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/PerseVerAncee

Taiwei

Post by Taiwei » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:47 pm

Duffman123 wrote:I have one kind of idea, maybe copying the game files and then transfer them manually? Via SD-card? I mean, i didn't tried, still, but maybe that can be a way to transfer data without using google system... Kinda...
You can do that. There was this app called lucky patcher and you can edit the app file, o accidentally uninstalled the app, and found the backup in lucky patcher. i installed it and it recovered my account.

PS don't install luck patcher, there are a lot of fakes.
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Taiwei

Post by Taiwei » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:48 pm

Duffman123 wrote:I have one kind of idea, maybe copying the game files and then transfer them manually? Via SD-card? I mean, i didn't tried, still, but maybe that can be a way to transfer data without using google system... Kinda...
You can do that. There was this app called lucky patcher and you can edit the app file, o accidentally uninstalled the app, and found the backup in lucky patcher. i installed it and it recovered my account.

PS don't install luck patcher, there are a lot of fakes.

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

Taiwei

Post by Taiwei » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:49 pm

Have you reset the phone yet?