Marty's network

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Forgotten

Marty's network

Post by Forgotten » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:23 pm

What does Marty say after you hack his network?
I got the messages when I was hacking it, but I accidentally closed his message when I logged on a few hours later. :|
The page about the missions doesn't say anything about what he says afterwards, so yeah...

Luminaar

Re: Marty's network

Post by Luminaar » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:33 pm

Forgotten wrote:What does Marty say after you hack his network?
I got the messages when I was hacking it, but I accidentally closed his message when I logged on a few hours later. :|
The page about the missions doesn't say anything about what he says afterwards, so yeah...
Do you mean this page? Wiki Missions. I did the same, and accidentally closed out the message too. I believe he says "Is this a joke or what? I don't get it."
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Taiwei

Post by Taiwei » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:05 am

Marty is so a hacker, see his netconnections are connected to two nodes, that's impeller for us.

Regards to a mission. Marty says Is this a joke or what? I don't get it. During the mission at the end of the mission it says something like we have read the files, you seem to have a connection to marty
Then
Glad you choose the right side in this.
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Forgotten

Post by Forgotten » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:02 pm

Taiwei wrote:Marty is so a hacker, see his netconnections are connected to two nodes, that's impeller for us.

Regards to a mission. Marty says Is this a joke or what? I don't get it. During the mission at the end of the mission it says something like we have read the files, you seem to have a connection to marty
Then
Okay thanks, this was what I was looking for :D

Taiwei

Post by Taiwei » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:34 am

Forgotten wrote:
Taiwei wrote:Marty is so a hacker, see his netconnections are connected to two nodes, that's impeller for us.

Then
Okay thanks, this was what I was looking for :D
Read it on a wiki. Haven't even hacked the bank yet...

Lvl 20 only...

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

Taiwei

Post by Taiwei » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:29 pm

Sorry for necroing but:

Mission Info - Proxy: "I guess you've heard about the bank hack in Berlin. We have been asked to investigate. It took some time, but we have a suspect who was there and is probably involved. Having his personal data would help a lot."
On Completion - Proxy: "Thanks for the data dump. I checked it briefly and it seems you and Marty know each other. You are lucky, there's no direct evidence for your involvement. I am glad you have chosen the right side in this..."
Notes - Marty will send the message "Hey, what are you doing?" after being connected for a few seconds. Marty sends another message saying "is this a joke or what? I don't get it." after disconnecting once you have downloaded the core.
On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "The Hacker responsible for the Bank hack in Berlin was arrested by local police." Something worth noting is that the two netConnections in Marty's network are each connected to two nodes, which is not possible on player networks.

Thanks to luminaar, Mr wiki guy!

Taiwei

Post by Taiwei » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:32 am

Taiwei wrote:Sorry for necroing but:

Mission Info - Proxy: "I guess you've heard about the bank hack in Berlin. We have been asked to investigate. It took some time, but we have a suspect who was there and is probably involved. Having his personal data would help a lot."
On Completion - Proxy: "Thanks for the data dump. I checked it briefly and it seems you and Marty know each other. You are lucky, there's no direct evidence for your involvement. I am glad you have chosen the right side in this..."
Notes - Marty will send the message "Hey, what are you doing?" after being connected for a few seconds. Marty sends another message saying "is this a joke or what? I don't get it." after disconnecting once you have downloaded the core.
On completion, the news ticker on the World Map will report "The Hacker responsible for the Bank hack in Berlin was arrested by local police." Something worth noting is that the two netConnections in Marty's network are each connected to two nodes, which is not possible on player networks.

Thanks to luminaar, Mr wiki guy!
Mr fandom guy and Mr wikipedia guy. Hopes the above info helps. As say if this is help full it was on the wiki page and credit should be j given to luminaar not me at all times whatever the conditions are like.