Building threads

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Gramma907

Building threads

Post by Gramma907 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:25 am

Right now it says I am using all three of my building threads, but I can only see two nodes being upgraded. Is there a way to tell what my threads are making, or is this a possible glitch?
Also, is there a forum here to technical issues like this already that I did not see?

Marhex

Re: Building threads

Post by Marhex » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:47 am

Gramma907 wrote:Right now it says I am using all three of my building threads, but I can only see two nodes being upgraded. Is there a way to tell what my threads are making, or is this a possible glitch?
Also, is there a forum here to technical issues like this already that I did not see?
You can see it under the upgrade time of the node.
IGN :marhex
Lvl :37
Core Lvl :10

GamerNeo

Post by GamerNeo » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:59 pm

Should've paid more attention to the tutorial lol. You can have multiple threads per node. Just click on the bar above the node to attach or remove threads from it. And people mostly post bugs here in the general discussion.

IGN: GamerNeo42
Core: 12
Level: 52
Facebook: Neo Anderson (GamerNeo)

Gramma907

Post by Gramma907 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:40 am

You didn't read my comment. I have a glitch where once a building thread finishes my node, it does not become available. It's locked up.
Lol@you for being both pretentious and illiterate. Wtg.
GamerNeo wrote:Should've paid more attention to the tutorial lol. You can have multiple threads per node. Just click on the bar above the node to attach or remove threads from it. And people mostly post bugs here in the general discussion.

GamerNeo

Post by GamerNeo » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:56 pm

Gramma907 wrote:Right now it says I am using all three of my building threads, but I can only see two nodes being upgraded. Is there a way to tell what my threads are making, or is this a possible glitch?
You're right, I must be pretentious and illiterate since I can't see anywhere that you have a glitch in this post. All I see is yet another person who doesn't notice multiple threads per node. But if your problem is threads delete/ become unavailable then it sounds pretty serious. You should email trickster support.

IGN: GamerNeo42
Core: 12
Level: 52
Facebook: Neo Anderson (GamerNeo)

PerseVerAnce

Post by PerseVerAnce » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:29 pm

:arrow: Screenshots.
Level 61
Highest Rank Achieved: Elite
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/PerseVerAncee

Gramma907

Post by Gramma907 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:01 pm

I figured it out. I hit the refresh button, and the thread count went back to normal. And the refresh button was never mentioned in the tutorial.

You really need to work on your reading comprehension. You are why no one uses boards. The only reply I got was someone who didn't read my post. How can I block you?

Proxychains

Post by Proxychains » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:20 pm

Refresh button?
The one that resets your camera view?lol
Lv: 47 / Rep: ? / Core: 11 / IP: Brazil

Taiwei

Post by Taiwei » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:06 pm

Gramma907 wrote:I figured it out. I hit the refresh button, and the thread count went back to normal. And the refresh button was never mentioned in the tutorial.

You really need to work on your reading comprehension. You are why no one uses boards. The only reply I got was someone who didn't read my post. How can I block you?
By the way, the refresh button is to only refresh the camera view, and doesn't do anything else, this reset button for the camera was mentioned in the tutorial. Also there is no point in blocking someone on this forum, if you need help he will try to help, he was probaly just cracking, a joke. He has posted helpful replies though.
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Taiwei

Post by Taiwei » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:54 am

Ok, if you really hate home you can add for, highly unrecommended by me add he is a high level player and post for hacking techniques et cetera. Can't stop you through... So here it is.

ucp.php?i=ucp_zebra&mode=foes
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile