Are the developers going to have another look on the ranking system?

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
PandaKing

Are the developers going to have another look on the ranking system?

Postby PandaKing » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:53 am

A month ago on March.6, the dev said to give the new system some time to break in.
Trickster wrote:Lets see in a week. Up until now people did not care about reputation that much.

However, it's been a month and nothing happened.
I personally think it's pretty negligible, I don't play any different with the new ranking system in place.
But I'm not here to beg for increases in loot, I'm just looking for an update of sort.
Like what is the statistics showing regarding the new system? And what further changes will be made, if at all?
Any news right now would be great.

Stricks

Re: Are the developers going to have another look on the ranking system?

Postby Stricks » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:59 am

It changed for me, i was a 300rep before upgrade, i give a try on rep, get 1800 stay there for a while and now im back dumping rep to 500 for easier loots again.

The reward maybe only worth when 2500+ and as rewards are designed less than that is almost equal no reward at all, also giving the reward based only on rep boosts even more the min max networks cause 9k btc worth a lot more on lvl 30s than 60s

But anyway, rep its better now than before, i guess itd because worth 0 1 month ago, anything would be better than 0 :lol:

e1a00000

Postby e1a00000 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:12 am

Stricks wrote:It changed for me, i was a 300rep before upgrade, i give a try on rep, get 1800 stay there for a while and now im back dumping rep to 500 for easier loots again.

The reward maybe only worth when 2500+ and as rewards are designed less than that is almost equal no reward at all, also giving the reward based only on rep boosts even more the min max networks cause 9k btc worth a lot more on lvl 30s than 60s

But anyway, rep its better now than before, i guess itd because worth 0 1 month ago, anything would be better than 0 :lol:

This. I don't think the devs actually cares about this game. Kinda weird considering how popular this game was. Almost no update, no bug fix, no event, no complaints heard, no nothing.
I'll give it another year before this game shuts down

Vnasty

Postby Vnasty » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:20 am

e1a00000 wrote:
Stricks wrote:It changed for me, i was a 300rep before upgrade, i give a try on rep, get 1800 stay there for a while and now im back dumping rep to 500 for easier loots again.

This. I don't think the devs actually cares about this game. Kinda weird considering how popular this game was. Almost no update, no bug fix, no event, no complaints heard, no nothing.

What bugs?

What kind of event are you expecting? Suggestions?

Rep hasn't changed. Ive crawled down to sub 400 and only tying I see are dead accounts and lots of shitt bag scavengers. Lorin cough...

Then I wake up the next day and im rep dumped +600. In fact I can't even hang on n the 500'bracket don't know how you guys do it. At 24k a search and my access are over 200 biy coin each. I actually lose money. I tried the other day. Dropped from 1200 rep to 430, took me 6 hrs... over 15k bit and I woke up the next morning 8-10 hrs later at 980 rep.... :roll:

Vnasty

Postby Vnasty » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:26 am

Just logged in and mu entire retrace is all access dumps.... I can't even complete the retrace daily.

Stricks

Postby Stricks » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:01 pm

Vnasty wrote:Just logged in and mu entire retrace is all access dumps.... I can't even complete the retrace daily.

:lol: :lol:
I dont know how is it that hard for you, my search is 20k but like every 3-5 retraces i get some easy 300k cash lot only with beams and ice walls to keep cash to retraces.

Actually im storing millions, since i cant spend it helps to lower rep cause i get hacked every now and then, and i guess some dont dump on me because they are planning to get my loots soon. Im dumped around 4-5 times night and 1-2 sucefull hacks, this way i can manage to keep around 500 with no much effort.

My acess is only 60btc tho, but that is no excuse, you can dump with beam cannon, or even with 30sec no program. Its no big deal to be retraced, specially you vnasty, that doesnt keep enought res to worth hacking. I see you a lot on searchs, never worth hacking!

Your welcome, can check your log i just gave you a retrace for mission and helping you to keep lower rep ;)

e1a00000

Postby e1a00000 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:42 pm

Vnasty wrote:
e1a00000 wrote:

What bugs?

What kind of event are you expecting? Suggestions?

Rep hasn't changed. Ive crawled down to sub 400 and only tying I see are dead accounts and lots of shitt bag scavengers. Lorin cough...

Then I wake up the next day and im rep dumped +600. In fact I can't even hang on n the 500'bracket don't know how you guys do it. At 24k a search and my access are over 200 biy coin each. I actually lose money. I tried the other day. Dropped from 1200 rep to 430, took me 6 hrs... over 15k bit and I woke up the next morning 8-10 hrs later at 980 rep.... :roll:

Overwriting problems (technically not a bug, just really bad decision making), compiler reset bug, reordering issue (technically again really bad decision making), gui bug, double connection bug (phantom network under attack), shocker av, scanner overlapping issue, so on.
Event is up to the devs to decide and implement. Could even be new features, etc, plenty of existing suggestions around. This is a game not a job, if nothing is changing people's gonna get bored of it eventually.

Rep update is the only major change we've seen so far, and it is so poorly carried out, I wonder why they even tried. Or if they simply load up random.org and pick the reward from there. I see no mathematical sense behind the growth.

Vnasty

Postby Vnasty » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:01 pm

Stricks wrote:
Vnasty wrote:Just logged in and mu entire retrace is all access dumps.... I can't even complete the retrace daily.

:lol: :lol:
I dont know how is it that hard for you, my search is 20k but like every 3-5 retraces i get some easy 300k cash lot only with beams and ice walls to keep cash to retraces.

Actually im storing millions, since i cant spend it helps to lower rep cause i get hacked every now and then, and i guess some dont dump on me because they are planning to get my loots soon. Im dumped around 4-5 times night and 1-2 sucefull hacks, this way i can manage to keep around 500 with no much effort.

My acess is only 60btc tho, but that is no excuse, you can dump with beam cannon, or even with 30sec no program. Its no big deal to be retraced, specially you vnasty, that doesnt keep enought res to worth hacking. I see you a lot on searchs, never worth hacking!

Your welcome, can check your log i just gave you a retrace for mission and helping you to keep lower rep ;)

Well your acess is lvl 4, mine is 12..
I actually have loot your just never around when I have it. I was hacked twice yesterday for 22k and 17k bit. Then a few times for 16k. On avg I bleed out 60k bit a day. Anytime in worth 10-12k bit someone goes for it.

You are 10 lvls lower than me and I show up in your search all the time yet ive never seen you in game till today due to your retrace. Grats on the 6k bit lol. Got me while I have 5 threads working. Poor sentry.

I tried to hack you back, I should have had a coffee and woke up before I did. I failed miserably. I triple ice a few nodes, didn't see the hidden sentry that re took a node and gave up at 1:50. Nice one.

The search is crap. Back pre update I'd see you. Now this app caters to small fish. It's on you will hit the same wall as I am at. Maybe then devs will revert it or make changes.. if anyone is even playing by then lol.

Vnasty

Postby Vnasty » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:04 pm

Also sticks. I don't have time to wait 30 sec for -2 or -3 rep... or use beams so people can retrace me when I have loot. Like I said I spent 6 real hours dropping rep, at 25k a search and 1k bit coin for -10 rep it adds up fast. I dunno I posted in another thread after this weekend im doing a 7 day 9 sec and won't play again till June.

Stricks

Postby Stricks » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:00 pm

Vnasty wrote:Also sticks. I don't have time to wait 30 sec for -2 or -3 rep... or use beams so people can retrace me when I have loot. Like I said I spent 6 real hours dropping rep, at 25k a search and 1k bit coin for -10 rep it adds up fast. I dunno I posted in another thread after this weekend im doing a 7 day 9 sec and won't play again till June.

Yeah, the search system sucks, but i know how bad is not having retraces for mission, so i did it again feel free to hack me now :P

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”