Jaystar

Re: For the first time I felt the games losing its edge

Post by Jaystar » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:22 pm

happy days wrote:"User avatar
Jaystar

Report this post

PostTue Apr 04, 2017 4:06 pm
If you manage to find me, I do have some good loot. 3 Maxed out farms and 1 bcoin farm"

Thanks for for offer very kind of u to suggest and very grateful, u sound like a top guy
It's not the loot just that it's always the same bases to loot on the search get monogamous and I feel fair bad doing it, I often just skip them but they just appear over and over

Welcome to my world. Everyone I see are high level 70s/80s and they are a pain in the A*** to hack. It's interesting but boring to hack the same hard bases all the time...
IGN: Emperor.Jaystar
[C12] [LV60]
Current Occupation: Terminated Account

Vnasty

Post by Vnasty » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:49 pm

Pretty sure I expressed this a few months ago back when you were all super positive... It only hets worse. You are at the begging of the loss of edge lol. Most players seriously drop off mid 50s and retire or quite at 60, example jaystar

Im a few lvls from 60 and I had a talk with myself today that It may be time I take another month off from hackers this will be my 2nd break. I basically almost uninstalled yesterday but I have that sunk cost f fallacy. Where I feel im too time and money invested to quite even tho I see the ship slowly sinking. After this weekend in going to activate my 7 day 9 sec get a few program upgrades. Redesign my network and refrain from posting or playing till my next 9sec is ready. I should be on a better position to play by then. So... early June

Good luck happy hacking.

Time for me to say I told ya so :lol:

happy days

Post by happy days » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:33 pm

Vnasty Before U were commenting on the new update and how it's changed the game and how u lost out as u r a farmer, and I would add no easy pray for u to hack.

I'm talking about the lack of new bases to hack, I'll make it crystal clear for all it's not about LOOT!!!!!! I have enough for 10 treads only really struggled early on when the sharks were hanging around and twice since then, so I think that would count as NO ISSUE WITH LOOT, just bored with hacking then same bases need some new bases to hack.

Happy hacking sounds familiar lol

Stricks

Post by Stricks » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:00 pm

happy days wrote:U know the thrill of hacking someone, making a plan etc

Rigged how? Lol
Oh happy days!
I see, you want new challenges, but then we will need more players and/or a different search system.
Im joking because search keeps giving you the same old targets over and over again

happy days

Post by happy days » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:06 pm

Ok nice stricks, I get it now, anyway I just lost my account tried reload dint connect try Google play not there, self deleted, so looks like it's over & out for me.

Stricks

Post by Stricks » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:55 pm

happy days wrote:Ok nice stricks, I get it now, anyway I just lost my account tried reload dint connect try Google play not there, self deleted, so looks like it's over & out for me.
Nooooo, ask devs, they could help you, dont leave the game now! We need you happy days

Vnasty

Post by Vnasty » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:58 am

happy days wrote:Ok nice stricks, I get it now, anyway I just lost my account tried reload dint connect try Google play not there, self deleted, so looks like it's over & out for me.
Another one bites the dust. Not everyone is gonna see end game, your enthusiasm was fun but I knew you wouldn't last

Rip

happy days

Post by happy days » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:40 pm

Can't last if I have no account lol

PerseVerAnce

Post by PerseVerAnce » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:54 pm

happy days wrote:Can't last if I have no account lol
Have you tried emailing the admins?
Level 61
Highest Rank Achieved: Elite
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/PerseVerAncee

happy days

Post by happy days » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:51 pm

Just received a reply, still no working so have sent another email to admin waiting for reply
Thanks