For the first time I felt the games losing its edge

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
happy days

For the first time I felt the games losing its edge

Post by happy days » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:14 pm

Yeah today was the first time I thought that this games losing its edge, mostly related to the boring search system, it delivers the same bases. :roll: Its either the ones u know u can hack or the ones that r well out of reach no new names & of coarse the empties, which for obvious reasons r useless. Personally I feel funny just hacking the same ones over & over, thou I don't mind trying others I find the program costs r high and returns r low, knowing that most likely they would walk through my base eyes wide shut doesn't help. The reasons to hack r dwindling and the reasons not to r increasing.
The game needs some SOS

PerseVerAnce

Re: For the first time I felt the games losing its edge

Post by PerseVerAnce » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:35 pm

In my opinion, the problem is that harder bases are not necessarily more lucrative. (Except the rare ones who just bank everything like mine.)

I think the original idea is : harder bases = higher level farms.

But now, everyone either have only defenses with no farms, or only farms with no defenses.

The former isn't worth hacking.
The latter just quits eventually.

There needs to be incentive for higher level bases to also have farms. And there needs to be a way for people who overleveled farms to revert their decisions without starting a new account.

#BuffFarms
Level 61
Highest Rank Achieved: Elite
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/PerseVerAncee

Jaystar

Post by Jaystar » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:06 pm

If you manage to find me, I do have some good loot. 3 Maxed out farms and 1 bcoin farm
IGN: Emperor.Jaystar
[C12] [LV60]
Current Occupation: Terminated Account

Yopee

Post by Yopee » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:32 pm

Jaystar wrote:If you manage to find me, I do have some good loot. 3 Maxed out farms and 1 bcoin farm
Thank you for that jay. Glad to know the money you took from me wasn't wasted XD

happy days

Post by happy days » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:59 pm

by PerseVerAnce » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:35 pm

"There needs to be incentive for higher level bases to also have farms. And there needs to be a way for people who overleveled farms to revert their decisions without starting a new account."

I've mention in another post that devs should simply swap the farm node for a defence of the same lvls adjusting for load time and cost etc for those who r stuck

Also should have a block on certain upgrades or rep or programs if u dont have a set number of farms or farms at a set lvl etc

happy days

Post by happy days » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:06 pm

"User avatar
Jaystar

Report this post

PostTue Apr 04, 2017 4:06 pm
If you manage to find me, I do have some good loot. 3 Maxed out farms and 1 bcoin farm"

Thanks for for offer very kind of u to suggest and very grateful, u sound like a top guy
It's not the loot just that it's always the same bases to loot on the search get monogamous and I feel fair bad doing it, I often just skip them but they just appear over and over

Mchief

Post by Mchief » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:04 pm

Yeah I know what you mean, I'll admit I'm one of the guys that built a bit of everything so I get farmed pretty harshly , but even in my position I do search's and fine the same guys over and over , during I rep dumped run I must have found the same guy 12 times , bet I scared the pants off him when he first looked at him log:)

happy days

Post by happy days » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:36 pm

Yeah bet he's looking for u lol

There r loads of players not sure why it does that, I've been studying it for a while now and it also doesn't show certain people even if they r at your lvl and some just appear all the time, I've hack some guys so many times just don't get it and another players I hack once and never see them for ages.
It's definitely running a batch system type of search but that's stupid as there must be 1000s or more at all lvls, they need to take a look at this as the game play is turning a bit lame only opens up when u rank up your programs, maybe it's just me.

I've only been hacked by 3 different players for the last 2 week's, but I've hacked loads, now I just hack anyone for the sake of hacking, still feel bad for those I hacked multiple times but nothing I can do they just appear search after search.

Stricks

Post by Stricks » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:51 pm

What edge?
Search system is rigged

happy days

Post by happy days » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:05 pm

U know the thrill of hacking someone, making a plan etc

Rigged how? Lol