What do players think about dumping rep

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
happy days
Posts: 326
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:10 am

What do players think about dumping rep

Post by happy days » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:18 am

I like dumping rep here and there but the best is dumping loads & loads on those who seem to dump over & over again on u, then hacking them and leave a message. I also like those who don't use stealth to do the dumping, I give them a good hacking and never really see them again, nice

happy days
Posts: 326
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:10 am

Re: What do players think about dumping rep

Post by happy days » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:28 pm

Nobody doing this hey lol

Vnasty
Posts: 361
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:50 pm

Re: What do players think about dumping rep

Post by Vnasty » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:21 pm

happy days wrote:I like dumping rep here and there but the best is dumping loads & loads on those who seem to dump over & over again on u, then hacking them and leave a message. I also like those who don't use stealth to do the dumping, I give them a good hacking and never really see them again, nice
I woke up today to +250 rep.... I thought the last patch is suppose to make rep worth a shit? Apparently its worth less than before because this has never happened to me pre patch...

happy days
Posts: 326
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:10 am

Re: What do players think about dumping rep

Post by happy days » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:32 pm

Hi don't u dump on others or r they just dumping on u? Is it the same people or a mix. I had a full list of dumps on me yesterday no hack just dumps one guy dumped on me 9 times another 3 and today another 4 times but this last one I think wants me to test his base for him, as I hacked him last time and left a message, he uses beams, so I think its the testing he likes

e1a00000
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:22 am

Re: What do players think about dumping rep

Post by e1a00000 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:57 am

Vnasty wrote:
happy days wrote:I like dumping rep here and there but the best is dumping loads & loads on those who seem to dump over & over again on u, then hacking them and leave a message. I also like those who don't use stealth to do the dumping, I give them a good hacking and never really see them again, nice
I woke up today to +250 rep.... I thought the last patch is suppose to make rep worth a shit? Apparently its worth less than before because this has never happened to me pre patch...
Unless you're muscles the reward is next to nothing.
1200 bits per hack for the 2nd highest rep player atm (prob, unless he got to 2250 then dropped) is incredibly shitty. A lot probably climbed only to realize it's still a waste of time. Atm the only reason I'm not dumping because the efforts it takes to climb up here.

happy days
Posts: 326
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:10 am

Re: What do players think about dumping rep

Post by happy days » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:46 am

Where r u? And do people dump on u, I mean I got 2 hacks on my list and the rest dumps, I wasn't that happy with it as is normal the same guys one guy has dumped 13 times in 2 days, fair enough to dump 2 /3 times but these guys get carried away could understand if I had dumped on him heavy he might have a good reason but I've never done so, but anyway I thinking I'm earn repeat for free so can be bad and my defence stat is like 89% it was good anyway but now better, I know is false but still I like seeing it. The one thing thou is I lose my retraces or I'm force to have them on someone elses time scale so that's not so good.

e1a00000
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:22 am

Re: What do players think about dumping rep

Post by e1a00000 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:56 am

happy days wrote:Where r u? And do people dump on u, I mean I got 2 hacks on my list and the rest dumps, I wasn't that happy with it as is normal the same guys one guy has dumped 13 times in 2 days, fair enough to dump 2 /3 times but these guys get carried away could understand if I had dumped on him heavy he might have a good reason but I've never done so, but anyway I thinking I'm earn repeat for free so can be bad and my defence stat is like 89% it was good anyway but now better, I know is false but still I like seeing it. The one thing thou is I lose my retraces or I'm force to have them on someone elses time scale so that's not so good.
1832. Noone dumps up here.

happy days
Posts: 326
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:10 am

Re: What do players think about dumping rep

Post by happy days » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:04 am

Plenty here 1000, see u soon at this rate, be nice to see your base

Vnasty
Posts: 361
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:50 pm

Re: What do players think about dumping rep

Post by Vnasty » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:55 pm

Since I got off my 7 day sec ive gained +375 rep in three days by rep dumps...think its getting out if hand. Yea I pushed my retrace off my list, annoying

User avatar
PerseVerAnce
Posts: 198
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:12 am
Contact:

Re: What do players think about dumping rep

Post by PerseVerAnce » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:44 pm

Now that it's been a while, maybe the developers should look into rebalancing the rewards at each reputation level? Sounds like there still isn't enough incentive to rank up.

My rank is currently Advanced, so I get +660 B-coins per hack. The average hack is 5-7k B-coins.
However, I been told by someone in the ~100 reputation range that their average hack is 8-12k B-coins. So it's still much higher than mine even with the rank bonus.

This could be the reason why people are still dumping reputation as opposed to climbing.
Level 61
Rank: Veteran
Highest Rank Achieved: Elite
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/PerseVerAncee

Post Reply