Alternative Payment Options? (Google Play Issues)

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
pynapple.py

Alternative Payment Options? (Google Play Issues)

Post by pynapple.py » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:23 am

Hey Everyone
First off I wanted to say that you guise made an awesome effing game and I would like to give you some money to further development efforts (of my network and payloads!) however Google Play has my account restricted from purchases including with their own prepaid cards so I was just hoping that there's some way via google play card, credit card or bitcoin that I can buy some in-game currency?
Thanks in advance for any help

Luminaar

Re: Alternative Payment Options? (Google Play Issues)

Post by Luminaar » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:28 pm

pynapple.py wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:23 am
Hey Everyone
First off I wanted to say that you guise made an awesome effing game and I would like to give you some money to further development efforts (of my network and payloads!) however Google Play has my account restricted from purchases including with their own prepaid cards so I was just hoping that there's some way via google play card, credit card or bitcoin that I can buy some in-game currency?
Thanks in advance for any help
First things first, thanks for the kind words and support!

Hackers exclusively uses Google Play and the Apple App store for processing in-game transactions. If you're having an issue topping up a Google account using a supported third party billing option (such as Google Play prepaid cards,) please check out the dedicated troubleshooter here, or contact Google support directly for queries regarding account restrictions.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.