Page 1 of 1

Hackers news, updates, balancing?

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:13 am
by WW_Dagger
Any news about the game? Updates, like new nodes or levels, or clans (I'd prefer 'hacker cells')?
Balancing, like NERFING SHURIKEN, or buffing AI Squid?
Thanks.

Re: Hackers news, updates, balancing?

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:17 am
by Luminaar
WW_Dagger wrote:Any news about the game? Updates, like new nodes or levels, or clans (I'd prefer 'hacker cells')?
Balancing, like NERFING SHURIKEN, or buffing AI Squid?
Thanks.
I have a soft spot for "Syndicates" myself. ;)

For game news, we're neck (and possibly even nose) deep into creation of something huge! As for balancing, while we're generally happy with the vast majority of statistical balancing, we are aware that the latest Shuriken buff turned out to be pretty potent (and probably wasn't required in the first place >.>) and that the Squid AI - while balanced when attacking - feels underwhelming to use when defending.

In both cases, I hope to be able to share more as soon as possible!

Re: Hackers news, updates, balancing?

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:25 pm
by TheLurkingRage
Luminaar wrote:...we are aware that the latest Shuriken buff turned out to be pretty potent...

Wut, when? The only change I remember done to the Shurikens is the strength nerf at low levels.

Re: Hackers news, updates, balancing?

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:10 pm
by Luminaar
TheLurkingRage wrote:Wut, when? The only change I remember done to the Shurikens is the strength nerf at low levels.
Beams have been nerfed twice, with the strength at higher levels, as well as an increase in cost at lower levels. Shurikens have only ever seen buffs tho :)

Re: Hackers news, updates, balancing?

Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:20 am
by TheLurkingRage
Luminaar wrote:
TheLurkingRage wrote:Wut, when? The only change I remember done to the Shurikens is the strength nerf at low levels.
Beams have been nerfed twice, with the strength at higher levels, as well as an increase in cost at lower levels. Shurikens have only ever seen buffs tho :)

Holly shit, I'm in another dimension now.