Can Hackers have a new challenge where everyone plays in a Tournament to compete who's country has the best Hackers.

Edan

Can Hackers have a new challenge where everyone plays in a Tournament to compete who's country has the best Hackers.

Post by Edan » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:30 pm

:mrgreen: Is it possible that users in Hackers compete each other in Tournaments to see who has the best Hackers? :? :D
Eđăň

Luminaar

Re: Can Hackers have a new challenge where everyone plays in a Tournament to compete who's country has the best Hackers.

Post by Luminaar » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:03 pm

Edan wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:30 pm
:mrgreen: Is it possible that users in Hackers compete each other in Tournaments to see who has the best Hackers? :? :D
There are no plans to add a tournament mode, but players of each country can view the "Best in Country" leaderboard from the World Map and see their most reputable players!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Edan

Re: Can Hackers have a new challenge where everyone plays in a Tournament to compete who's country has the best Hackers.

Post by Edan » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:23 pm

Wow... the number one player is from Russia tho... on level 104 and I wanted to join that country just to surpass him within a year. Thats my goal in this game. My mission is to dominate Indonesia in the world best hackers with the Russians🤔 altho wouldn't it be more fun to join teams tho. In a tornament mode like Season 1 starts nxt yr. We could make it better than other Hackers game in the 21st century🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍💯
Eđăň

Edan

Post by Edan » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:27 pm

What are ur thoughts? I'd love to hear mpre about it. Please send me a link on how to level up crazy fast at the same time securing ur network within the fisrt 72hrs☺ :ugeek:
Eđăň