can't view replay , retrace , money wrong. [IN PROGRESS]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
Kaykung
can't view replay , retrace , money wrong. [IN PROGRESS]

Post by Kaykung » Mon May 10, 2021 5:52 am

I can't view replay, can't click on retrace button. money and b coin show 16 millions. I have this problems in both of my ios and android device. What should I do?
Last edited by Kaykung on Thu May 13, 2021 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luminaar

Re: can'r view replay , retrace , money wrong.

Post by Luminaar » Tue May 11, 2021 12:10 am

Kaykung wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 5:52 am
I can't view replay, can't click on retrace button. money and b coin show 16 millions. I have this problems in both of my ios and android device. What should I do?
DejaVu's speech about an "anomaly in the network" is perfect timing there! This is indeed an anomaly when retrieving the values for the hack, resulting in the 2015 date and impossible number of resources being displayed.

Reloading the UI, either by restarting the app or switching between the Map and Network screens, should resolve this for you. :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Kaykung

Re: can'r view replay , retrace , money wrong. [IN PROGRESS]

Post by Kaykung » Wed May 12, 2021 2:50 am

Luminaar wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 12:10 am
Kaykung wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 5:52 am
DejaVu's speech about an "anomaly in the network" is perfect timing there! This is indeed an anomaly when retrieving the values for the hack, resulting in the 2015 date and impossible number of resources being displayed.

Reloading the UI, either by restarting the app or switching between the Map and Network screens, should resolve this for you. :)
——————

I restart the app , delete and download it , clear cache , log out my old id and start a new account.... the problem din't solve. I have this problems both of my ipad pro and mobile phone (android). any more advice?

Luminaar

Re: can'r view replay , retrace , money wrong. [IN PROGRESS]

Post by Luminaar » Wed May 12, 2021 9:22 pm

Kaykung wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 2:50 am
I restart the app , delete and download it , clear cache , log out my old id and start a new account.... the problem din't solve. I have this problems both of my ipad pro and mobile phone (android). any more advice?
Thanks for the extra details. Does you receive the same "default values" when performing an attack yourself, and when viewing your outgoing hacks in the "Hacks" tab?
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Luminaar

Re: can't view replay , retrace , money wrong. [IN PROGRESS]

Post by Luminaar » Thu May 13, 2021 9:58 pm

Thanks for the video. I'll request that the team take a closer look at this - there's a few interesting things there. :)

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Fri May 14, 2021 9:41 pm

Thanks again for the video. We've taken a closer look at the network, connected with your network directly, and reviewed your logs. Unfortunately, everything looks perfectly fine from this side, with the Hack results, Security Log and replays all working and displaying normally. :cry:

If the issue is caused by locally cached or installed information, performing a cache clear and clean installation as you have already done will resolve this. Your network info also looks clean on our side. :D As such, it's possibly being caused by some other local device setting/process, resulting in an error when retrieving the values for the hack, which subsequently displays the "default" UI which has the impossible resource values and non-functioning Replay/Retrace buttons.

As of now, there are no solid steps I can suggest to resolve this for you. If this is a recent occurrence on your device however, you may wish to review any device or setting changes that have taken place since you've been experiencing this. For example, have you perhaps installed a specific update, changed your local settings, or enabled Developer Mode options on your device?

Kaykung

Post by Kaykung » Sun May 16, 2021 7:05 am

I try to start a new account and its work fine but when I try to connect to my account <facebook> It's show as you can see in the clip. I play Hackers since 2016 for a years ( from level.1 to level 34) and I just come back to play againt just a few weeks ago.

Kaykung

Post by Kaykung » Sun May 16, 2021 7:06 am

That's ok for me It's not a big deal but I can't view any replays, retrace that make me sad lol..