I need to recover my account. [IN PROGRESS]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
Sebmal

I need to recover my account. [IN PROGRESS]

Post by Sebmal » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:45 am

Hello everyone, I created my first Ergo account in 2018, I think I linked it to my Facebook account if my memory serves me correctly, I got robbed and thought my account was lost. later this year I downloaded Hackers at the beginning of the year unfortunately I did not know how to access my old account then I created a new one. recently I decided to link it with my Facebook, then a message was displayed I did not read it and I clicked on "yes", I do not know by what magic my account of 2018 is found again in my laptop. My request is this, I would like to recover my new account because I have worked hard so that my level evolves every day. can you help me? I will want to get my new one instead of the old one :oops: :oops:

Luminaar

Re: I need to recover my account.

Post by Luminaar » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:22 am

Sebmal wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:45 am
I do not know by what magic my account of 2018 is found again in my laptop.
Once an account is connected, it should - in theory at least - be able to be recovered by logging in using the same account at a later date. The displayed message was a confirmation that a previous network was found, along with a warning that recovering it would remove the access to your current network. As you selected "yes", your old account was recovered and your current connection was abandoned. :oops:
Sebmal wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:45 am
can you help me?
Absolutely!

Did you connect your newest account to Google/iOS prior to connecting it to your Facebook account? If so, your network can be recovered automatically by deleting your current Hackers data files, then logging in to the Google/iOS account that was originally connected.

If the network wasn't connected to anything else prior to the attempted Facebook connection, then a manual recovery will be needed. In this case, please email support@tricksterarts.com. :geek:
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.