Please my recovery my account..:( [RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
Ducis

Please my recovery my account..:( [RESOLVED]

Post by Ducis » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:04 am

The original account was level 83 Ducis, but it disappeared due to an error.

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/ndx7VS5iNUDD

This is my world..
Google account is
okokkme1@gmail.com

Please

Luminaar

Re: Please my recovery my account..:(

Post by Luminaar » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:38 pm

Ducis wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:04 am
The original account was level 83 Ducis, but it disappeared due to an error.

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/ndx7VS5iNUDD

This is my world..
Google account is
okokkme1@gmail.com

Please
Hi. To help provide you with the correct information for recovering your network, could you provide additional details of the error that has occurred, or what it is you've experienced on your device. Thanks!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Ducis

Re: Please my recovery my account..:( [IN PROGRESS]

Post by Ducis » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:16 am

Originally,'kimmh001104@gmail.com' account was'SunE' and account'okokkme1@gmail.com' was'Ducis'. However, during the account change process, the two accounts changed to each other and restored to their original state, but during the change process only the kimmh001104@gmail.com account was restored and the okokkme1@gmail.com account completely disappeared.

Simply put, (account nickname) (Aa), (Bb) is changed to (Ab), (Ba) and when restored, only (AX), (Bb) B is restored and A disappears.

Please..... :(

Luminaar

Re: Please my recovery my account..:( [IN PROGRESS]

Post by Luminaar » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:21 pm

Ducis wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:16 am
Originally,'kimmh001104@gmail.com' account was'SunE' and account'okokkme1@gmail.com' was'Ducis'. However, during the account change process, the two accounts changed to each other and restored to their original state, but during the change process only the kimmh001104@gmail.com account was restored and the okokkme1@gmail.com account completely disappeared.
Attempting to connect to multiple accounts on a single device may indeed result in your network connections being switched or lost. :(

Having multiple accounts on a single device is not supported and would be in violation of the Terms of Service. Additional details have been sent to your PM's.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.