Data leech overload [RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
Timgkerr

Data leech overload [RESOLVED]

Post by Timgkerr » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:05 am

Hi,
Sorry but I couldn't find a similar thread.
I have 25 program slots and other than 4 canons, the rest are data leeches (I got trigger happy without realising that they only work once you get to a core).
I can't delete the extra programs and only having 4 canons doesn't get me far. Any advice? Thanks

Luminaar

Re: Data leech overload

Post by Luminaar » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:49 am

Timgkerr wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:05 am
I have 25 program slots and other than 4 canons, the rest are data leeches (I got trigger happy without realising that they only work once you get to a core).
I can't delete the extra programs and only having 4 canons doesn't get me far. Any advice?
You can delete programs by opening up the program menu, and selecting "Edit" from the bottom left of the screen. Tap to the programs you wish to delete, then tap "Save". You'll need to confirm the action, as you won't receive a refund for the programs you've already compiled, but once you do, you'll have space for additional programs!

PS, Data Leech can be used on B-coin Mixers, B-coin Mines, Server Farms and Databases too.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Timgkerr

Re: Data leech overload [RESOLVED]

Post by Timgkerr » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:37 pm

Thank you for the quick response. I didn't see the button!