Page 1 of 1

Ellyon cheats [RESOLVED/FIXED]

Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:22 am
by Hattori
How is possible that I was hack with level 18 canons if you need to have level 10 evolver to get level 17 cannons and this guy (Ellyon) has level 8 evolver.... HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE BECAUSE I LOST A LOT OF B COINS.... please answer me

Re: Ellyon cheats

Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:15 pm
by Siquel
Lumi when you will be checking Ellyon, please also check user kabachak (or kabachok ? letter "a" and "o" are pretty similar in game). It's impossible to hack him because I have automatic restart game, so can't even see what he have, and my friend can enter to his base but there is no network, just empty skin. Thanks in advance.

Re: Ellyon cheats

Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:46 pm
by Luminaar
Hattori wrote:[...] you need to have level 10 evolver to get level 17 cannons and this guy (Ellyon) has level 8 evolver....
We've had a few issues similar to this recently, when it turns out the Evolver has been a higher level. To save the team a little time, could you provide a screenshot for this, or more information such as Name/Level/Country? I will of course forward this for review if something looks amiss. :)
Siquel wrote:[...]please also check user kabachak (or kabachok ? letter "a" and "o" are pretty similar in game). It's impossible to hack him because I have automatic restart game, so can't even see what he have, and my friend can enter to his base but there is no network, just empty skin.
This sounds familiar too, and I believe it is something we can fix. :) Again, a screenshot or Name/Level/Country would help nail this down, just to save looking through all the possible name combinations. :D Thanks!

Re: Ellyon cheats

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:38 pm
by Luminaar
Hattori wrote:[...] you need to have level 10 evolver to get level 17 cannons and this guy (Ellyon) has level 8 evolver....
The player looks to have an appropriate level Evolver in this case. There's a small difference in the number of "gold plates" on the Evolver - check out the images here.
Siquel wrote:[...]please also check user kabachok.
Thanks. A fix is in place, but more may still need to be done. If you come across this again, let us know :)

Re: Ellyon cheats [RESOLVED/FIXED]

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:44 am
by Barmaley
looks similar to:
User *Hero (small cross insted of *) from Kasakhstan 36 lvl but has a 20lvl cannons. HOW???
User 2L82H8 from Serbia (43 lvl) cannot be attacked. then I try to hack him game is go to reconnect.

Re: Ellyon cheats [RESOLVED/FIXED]

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:55 pm
by Luminaar
Barmaley wrote:looks similar to:
User *Hero (small cross insted of *) from Kasakhstan 36 lvl but has a 20lvl cannons. HOW???
User 2L82H8 from Serbia (43 lvl) cannot be attacked. then I try to hack him game is go to reconnect.
Regarding *Hero (small cross insted of *) - Level 36 network and Level 20 Cannons, this sounds fine. Concentrating on upgrading your Evolver (and necessary resource storages) as soon as possible is the straight forward method to achieving this.

Regarding 2L82H8 - Level 43 - Serbia, is your game forcibly reconnecting when you connect to the network, or are you getting a message saying that you're not able to connect?

Re: Ellyon cheats [RESOLVED/FIXED]

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:27 am
by Barmaley
Luminaar wrote: Regarding 2L82H8 - Level 43 - Serbia, is your game forcibly reconnecting when you connect to the network, or are you getting a message saying that you're not able to connect?
There was force to reconnect.
When I press to "Connect" button from the map of world- I've got connection screen instead of his network. I tried with it about 15 times yesterday from different devices

Re: Ellyon cheats [RESOLVED/FIXED]

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:02 am
by Luminaar
Barmaley wrote:
Luminaar wrote: Regarding 2L82H8 - Level 43 - Serbia, is your game forcibly reconnecting when you connect to the network, or are you getting a message saying that you're not able to connect?
There was force to reconnect.
When I press to "Connect" button from the map of world- I've got connection screen instead of his network. I tried with it about 15 times yesterday from different devices
Thanks, I'll pass this on to the team.

Re: Ellyon cheats [RESOLVED/FIXED]

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:07 pm
by Luminaar
Barmaley wrote:When I press to "Connect" button from the map of world- I've got connection screen instead of his network.
This should now be resolved - give it a try and let us know :) Thanks for the report!

Re: Ellyon cheats [RESOLVED/FIXED]

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:03 pm
by Barmaley
I already change the list of targets, so I can't to try it while he occasionally come to me again.